You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_IWDmAoWWysc1

Unplayable any more !!!

249 comments in this topic

Players
72 posts

Hi, how are you guys.
I don't know what about you, but for me this game gone to be unplayable anymore, why? just see that screen shot and you will find your answer.
Really, I tired to play every match with really bad CV players in any tier, and I don't know what is my fault that in every match I am playing with them!
In most battle I am running out from enemy CV's planes and our CV just playing solo.
I don't realise philosophy and existence of CV ships in this game any more!

shot-17.12.09_02.28.52-0627.jpg

[BWOLF]
Players
115 posts
5,678 battles

greets mate, from what i see, you need to become a CV player yourself, then you can start ranting about unskilled CV players

• Cool 13

Players
920 posts
11,130 battles

Player sitting in a Missouri, complaining about airplanes?

Huh. You see something new every day.

• Cool 5

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

There are atleast 3 concurrent CV whine threads on the first page of the forum.

Are we going for a record?

OP has a Missouri so I don't see the issue, also staying with your team mates means the enemy CV will be blunted. 

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,936 posts
5,348 battles
1 minute ago, Negativvv said:

There are atleast 3 concurrent CV whine threads on the first page of the forum.

Are we going for a record?

OP has a Missouri so I don't see the issue, also staying with your team mates means the enemy CV will be blunted. 

Either of the Hindy's on his team would have worked me thinks.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,101 posts
20,015 battles

Meanwhile two surviving Hindenburgs with no plane kills whatsoever.

But yeah.

Blame the CV.

• Cool 1

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
2 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Either of the Hindy's on his team would have worked me thinks.

Every single ship other than the Kagero and Izumo (maybe GK too) on OPs team has the potential for some pretty fierce AA....

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,936 posts
5,348 battles
2 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Every single ship other than the Kagero and Izumo (maybe GK too) has the potential for some pretty fierce AA....

Indeed. And a pair of Hindy's and a Mo working together aa wise is something I'd personally keep my planes far away from. (caveat: not a CV player)

Which is something you can use to your considerable advantage if you play your cards just right with such a trio working together on your team.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Indeed. And a pair of Hindy's and a Mo working together aa wise is something I'd personally keep my planes far away from. (caveat: not a CV player)

Which is something you can use to your considerable advantage if you play your cards just right with such a trio working together on your team.

Looking at the screenshot the friendly CV probably didn't do that badly. As in he didn't get farmed by the Mino and had his planes shot down by the Midway so he likely lost the air battle rather than being a total noob.

The amount of AA on both sides probably means the CVs were forced into an air to air duel until the map and players thinned out a bit for some bombing. Although the fact OP shot down 45 Midway planes and didn't die means the enemy CV was likely doing it wrong (maybe should have bombed someone else? lol)

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,866 battles

Noob Rule #1:

Always blame the CV for everything.

There is no CV? Blame Matchmaker for not giving you a CV to blame.

Also confirmation bias. The matchmaker is random, sometimes you get the better CV, sometimes not. You just don't remember the matches where you had the better CV because you take his actions for granted.

• Cool 7

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,936 posts
5,348 battles
Just now, Negativvv said:

Looking at the screenshot the friendly CV probably didn't do that badly. As in he didn't get farmed by the Mino and had his planes shot down by the Midway so he likely lost the air battle rather than being a total noob.

The amount of AA on both sides probably means the CVs were forced into an air to air duel until the map and players thinned out a bit for some bombing. Although the fact OP shot down 45 Midway planes and didn't die means the enemy CV was likely doing it wrong (maybe should have bombed someone else? lol)

Yea. Then again we weren't there.

Still does not smell like the CV is (well, at least not solely) to blame to me looking at the  ole scoreboard.

Players
1,421 posts
8,514 battles
3 minutes ago, MNR1357 said:

Guys, are you kidding:Smile_amazed:

all the time I was manoeuvring my Missouri to avoid enemy bombs and trops !!!

I am wonder what is the role of CV in game?

Dude, you are the one who must be kidding for doing such stupid question.

• Cool 1

[RN]
Alpha Tester
921 posts
16 minutes ago, MNR1357 said:

I am wonder what is the role of friendly CV in game?

while you were evading torps and bombs you helped your team a lot because at least 1/4 of your team would do way worse than you have and while that enemy cv was trying to kill you your teammates slowly chewed tru enemy team and you won. this is a team based game (also you get rewards for doing team stuff) not just who made most damage

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,063 posts
10,871 battles

I love Spitfires* and the prospect of having a float plane Spit on Lion filled me with joy untold.   So I run that magnificent fighter and... match after match no CVs on enema team.  Ho hum.

*Don't get me wrong.  I am the Walrus co coo cachoo.

[CATS]
Players
27,211 posts
14,521 battles
1 hour ago, MNR1357 said:

Hi, how are you guys.
I don't know what about you, but for me this game gone to be unplayable anymore, why? just see that screen shot and you will find your answer.
Really, I tired to play every match with really bad CV players in any tier, and I don't know what is my fault that in every match I am playing with them!
In most battle I am running out from enemy CV's planes and our CV just playing solo.

Bad players make the game unplayable? Why did you not stop on Tier I?

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,102 posts
2,731 battles

Thing is, most players get used to the fact, that the outcome of your actions is in many cases influenced by a huge impact on RNG. You throw torpedoes? Hope for them not to spread in exactly the way, your target requires to dodge them all. You fire some shells? Hope for RNG to be gracefull and not simply throw your shells into the water or only perform overpenetrations.

Good players take this for a limitation of their own skills, bad players are provided with the impression, they are actually doing pretty good.

Carriers, however, are the last, true skillbased class in this game (and i suck with them, so far). They are the class, were skill makes the difference. If we weren´t that spoiled with RNG everywhere else, there would be less reason to rage about skilled players being successfull (but maybe even more rage about bad players, though). However, nobody could use RNG anymore for an excuse...

• Cool 2

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 hour ago, MNR1357 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you've killed 45 planes from a top tier carrier and it looks like you haven't sunk.

And you complain?

Also if the Midway knew what they were doing then you wouldn't be avoiding any torps, they would simply slam into the side of your hull with no chance of dodging...

• Cool 4

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,936 posts
5,348 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you've killed 45 planes from a top tier carrier and it looks like you haven't sunk.

And you complain?

Also if the Midway knew what they were doing then you wouldn't be avoiding any torps, they would simply slam into the side of your hull with no chance of dodging...

A perfect cross drop is a wonderfull sight. Wonderfully terrifying  that is, if you're on the receiving end.

• Cool 2

Players
2,844 posts
14,993 battles
3 hours ago, MNR1357 said:

...Really, I tired to play every match with really bad CV players in any tier, and I don't know what is my fault that in every match I am playing with them!...

I checked some stats... :Smile_teethhappy:

CVs can be the most influential ship on our team, and it sucks when your CV player is 'poor'.  There isn't much you can do about it other than try to adapt and know that the odds are 50-50 the better CV player will be on your team next game.

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
8 hours ago, MNR1357 said:

Hi, how are you guys.

pls go back to wot....it will help this game alot and you will be far more happy there

also before blaming others look at your not so good stats so you are part of the problem too

p.s.

before blaming your cv look at yours dds......

Untitled.png

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
8 hours ago, MNR1357 said:

Team game anyone? You kept the enemy CV from going for weaker ships and he got so stubborn and determined about killing your ship he messed up. 45 plane kills and you are crying?

I was playing my Amagi (AA spec) a while back and also got all the attention from a CV. I shot down 28 of his planes because he was so determined to kill me. I even baited him in chat after about 12 or so as I realized that he was not bombing anyone else and doing no damage to my ship. 

[ROT8]
Players
25 posts
6,955 battles

OP must be under the impression that team CV is there to keep the sky clear above his ship......if a CV is stupid enough to waste his planes and time on a full AA spec (as I would spec the Missouri if I owned one) BB, I would be smiling through the entire battle.....sure, you where kept busy dodging, but as many People posted already about teamplay, you need to rethink before posting what you did. Seeing the amount of planes you killed, I would've been very happy with this contribution to the final victory.

• Cool 1