You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thewildgam3r

Help with stats please

11 comments in this topic

[CRAZY]
[CRAZY]
Players
31 posts
4,783 battles

I have 2000 games under my belt (with a lot of ships) and my Stats are horrific :( I need help and advice as I get a lot of abuse (hence why I hid my Stats) I try my best but things keep going wrong for me. My Lo yang has improved from 17k average dmg to over 21k :) A lot of which was due to having a 19 point skipper. I do try to play well and I am always helping players with Smoke, Hydro, Radar etc

https://eu.warships.today/player/515263720/jnadreth

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

Straight away I see your survival rate is only 12%. You are dying too quick in battles from probably pushing forward too soon (in all classes) Support rather than spearhead an attack. It all seemed to start going wrong at T5, maybe go back there and concentrate on not dying first. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
891 posts
8,490 battles

Play more battleships to increase your average damage ,for sure.

Watch twitch/youtube streams of people that play the game and follow their general advice and thoughts, tactics and strategies. (also take note of their captain builts and equipment mounted).

Try to help more yourself (by capping more i.e.) and help your team mates less, if that means you get killed instead of them. The game doesnt appreciate "teamwork" much in xp won.

Gj on the dmg improvement, you are on the right path.

Especialy in a destroyer, try to stay alive till the end game when your ship becomes stronger, (I have a gut feeling that you may die in game too early)* to have some gains and influence on winning.

We are all learning and getting better hopefully.

Thats about it

* it was not a gut feeling

Edited by tank276
typing error
  • Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,381 posts
9,122 battles

The higher Tiers u play, the worse your stats are. So what does that tell u?

Hightier gameplay is very much different from lowtiers.

Play more low-midtier in a class u feel most comfortable with or in which u want to get better. Its much easier to learn at that tiers, and it will help u also on higher tiers.

Damage-wise u hardly carry your own weight.

Buying/playing lots of Premium ships doesnt make u a good player (luckily).

But we would need a replay to see how actually u are playing in order to get better advice.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
891 posts
8,490 battles

And ,yes, for sure what forumite DFens said, play lower tiers.

I have 3-4 k battles played in tiers 8,9 and 10 but still feel home at tier 7.

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

Your stats aren't horrific by the way, maybe a bit below average. There are a lot of really horrific ones about that make yours look decent. :Smile_smile:

[CRAZY]
[CRAZY]
Players
31 posts
4,783 battles

Ok that sounds like a plan...Kamikaze Texas T5 PA tree dd time :) I am using my Lo yang captain in my Huang he to get elite xp to increase the points on other capts so they have all the skills before my first battle with said ship ;)

[CRAZY]
[CRAZY]
Players
31 posts
4,783 battles
1 minute ago, bushwacker001 said:

Your stats aren't horrific by the way, maybe a bit below average. There are a lot of really horrific ones about that make yours look decent. :Smile_smile:

Ty

:)

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
Just now, jnadreth said:

Ok that sounds like a plan...Kamikaze Texas T5 PA tree dd time :) I am using my Lo yang captain in my Huang he to get elite xp to increase the points on other capts so they have all the skills before my first battle with said ship ;)

Another thing....your main battery hit ratio is quite high (35%) for a guy that dies in 9 out of 10 battles. This tells me that you are way too close and does look like you get yourself into no win situations. 

[CRAZY]
[CRAZY]
Players
31 posts
4,783 battles

This all helps TY all :) I have gone down the RN live up to Neptune and I am going PA line (Helps to have Lo Yang for 9 months lol)

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
25 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

But we would need a replay to see how actually u are playing in order to get better advice.

just mentioning this again - this is the only real way we can help you improve your actual gameplay... we've done that kind of thing a few times already in the past, went well usually. So if you want to share a replay of one of "your typical games" (not that there really is such a thing...), that'd probably be your best bet.

Oh, and you can also try to division up with a good player and let them point out your mistakes while they happen