Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wilkatis_LV

Literally what's the point

9 comments in this topic

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Mods - feel free to move this to which ever section fits better, it's just that gameplay is probably the most read section so I'm most likely to hear from others if this an issue just at my end or they experience it too :cap_like:

As the title says - the hell is the point of that triangle if it drags the field bigger, but the "writing zone" in it stays exactly the same size as it was?

zBUKB7Q.png

This has been bugging me (no pun intended) for quite a while now. It this just a bug that noone has noticed / never bothered to report?

Not sure if it's appropriate or not in a situation like this, but I'll tag @MrConway and @Tuccy as you seem to be in forums every now and then? If this actually is something more widespread than just at my end maybe you can pass it along to the IT guys or whoever is working on things like this, they've had enough rest since the last hamster uprising :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Ahh, yeah, Firefox... version 57.0

But it's pretty much never worked in previous versions of Firefox either

Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles

Mine works too unless I try to see how far can you extend the writing zone, at some point it continues to extend but the zone were you can actually write stops. :cap_hmm:

But considering the space it leave to actullay writing it's not a real page problem, more like me or whoever tries not having anything better to do with his time. :fish_palm:

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,374 posts
3,948 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Mods - feel free to move this to which ever section fits better, it's just that gameplay is probably the most read section so I'm most likely to hear from others if this an issue just at my end or they experience it too :cap_like:

As the title says - the hell is the point of that triangle if it drags the field bigger, but the "writing zone" in it stays exactly the same size as it was?

zBUKB7Q.png

This has been bugging me (no pun intended) for quite a while now. It this just a bug that noone has noticed / never bothered to report?

Not sure if it's appropriate or not in a situation like this, but I'll tag @MrConway and @Tuccy as you seem to be in forums every now and then? If this actually is something more widespread than just at my end maybe you can pass it along to the IT guys or whoever is working on things like this, they've had enough rest since the last hamster uprising :cap_haloween:

Sorry to say, but my triangle also works perfectly. As we often write very large posts, this would have definitely been noticed.

Try a new or different browser is what I would suggest. :Smile_medal:

Players
7,085 posts
11,512 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Ahh, yeah, Firefox... version 57.0

Tested it right now - it works with firefox 57.0. There must be another problem on your side maybe?

See?

hmmm.jpg

[THESO]
Players
4,567 posts
39 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Sorry to say, but my triangle also works perfectly. As we often write very large posts, this would have definitely been noticed.

Wanna thank you for looking into "quoting" problem on mobile, where you could not focus out of the quote box to actually reply to someone (you could only write in the quote box of person you were quoting). Works like a charm now.

Thanks.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
54 minutes ago, MrConway said:

40 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Tested it right now - it works with firefox 57.0. There must be another problem on your side maybe?

Exactly why I asked. Thanks! :Smile_smile:

I'll just look for the problem on my end then, if anyone has any suggestions what it could be - that would be appreciated :cap_like:

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,428 posts
4,495 battles

I've had this glitch in the past in Chrome. Dunno the v number tho.

Sign in to follow this