You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ASharpPencil

Flags, flags and more flage

13 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
260 posts
5,405 battles

WG, stop with the spam of random flags.

Give us our clan flags, logos.

That can't be that hard...

• Cool 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Hundreds of clans with random flags / logos, all of wich have to be approved otherwise we'd have fleets of swastikas and d**ks floating around. Yeah, probably actually can be that hard

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
260 posts
5,405 battles

WoT is been around for a few years, all over the globe...

With clan logo.

So no it's not hard.

Our clan is active for few years, it took them 2 min, to have our logo in game in WoT.

Twice, since made small change over the years, to have it batter for WoWs...

[THESO]
Players
4,622 posts

Who gives a damn about the flags, nobody sees them anyways.

I would rather have flags that actually give you something ... i remember we had a -3% repair cost flag or something. 

[H_FAN]
Players
2,683 posts
45,177 battles
38 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

I would rather have flags that actually give you something ... i remember we had a -3% repair cost flag or something. 

The flags that you get temporary from reaching certain ranks in ranked during season, more -% the better rank you reached. Two-three levels during last if I remember correct.

[THESO]
Players
4,622 posts
39 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

The flags that you get temporary from reaching certain ranks in ranked during season, more -% the better rank you reached. Two-three levels during last if I remember correct.

Yeah I know it was temporary, I am just saying that flags with small % bonuses would be far more valuable and desired (at least by me) than just some cosmetics that in the end nobody really notices.

[ONE2]
Players
3,143 posts
23,566 battles

Well yeah that would be better, but then again, they already have signals for that so I guess Flags are just for decoration for now...:cap_old:

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
4 hours ago, ASharpPencil said:

WoT is been around for a few years, all over the globe...

With clan logo.

So no it's not hard.

Our clan is active for few years, it took them 2 min, to have our logo in game in WoT.

Twice, since made small change over the years, to have it batter for WoWs...

Not the same game, not even the same developer. Just the publisher and style are shared. People really need to stop comparing these 2 like they both are the exact same with the only difference being that one has tanks and the other one has replaced them with ships

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

1 hour ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Well yeah that would be better, but then again, they already have signals for that so I guess Flags are just for decoration for now...:cap_old:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Flags

If you go through the list there actually are some special flags that grant you some bonuses. Of course, they're not meant for us simple folk, no way we're getting something like that

[H_FAN]
Players
2,683 posts
45,177 battles
11 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Yeah I know it was temporary, I am just saying that flags with small % bonuses would be far more valuable and desired (at least by me) than just some cosmetics that in the end nobody really notices.

I would not mind that either some economic/grind XP bonus. But then matched to a single ship or so, you can not mount in on multiple ships f.e.. And not reassign wiyhout penalty sort of premium flag.

Beta Tester
516 posts
4,160 battles

Nah, I want the flags to stay purely cosmetic, otherwise everyone would pretty much be forced to fly not the one they think looks best, but the one that gives the best bonuses. We're already forced to use clown camo if we want to optimize our xp gains, at least let us fly the flags we like without gimping ourselves.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,084 posts
11,435 battles
19 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Hundreds of clans with random flags / logos, all of wich have to be approved otherwise we'd have fleets of swastikas and d**ks floating around. Yeah, probably actually can be that hard

We have clan logos in WoT on the tanks.  No reason at all for there to be none in WoWS. 

[Edit] Yeah remains the same no matter what you say.   Can be done and should be done.

• Cool 1