You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Favuz

Which Ships you would you like to find in a supercontainer (but never buy) ?

81 comments in this topic

[KTS]
Players
359 posts
6,553 battles

Hello guys,

I was wandering that there are some ships which i'd never buy for some reason (too low performance, don't need a captain trainer, better premiums at the tier), but i'd gladly take if given by a supercontainer, also because of the 11 pt commander it comes with it.

So i was just curious about other people.

We are not talking about ships that cannot be bought anymore (Kamikaze Nikolai etc.) but ships that you could buy but don't want, however you'd like to play in some way.

My top 3:

- Indianapolis: I'm playing US cruiser and i'll play heavy cruiser after the split, Atlanta is better but need a dedicated captain, so i'll gladly play her.

- Saipan: I play only jpn CV and i have a Kaga, Always wonder how could it be on the other side

- Leningrad: don't play RU DD and i think i never will, however this ship seems fine and can be used also as a torpedo boat, i think i cold like her.

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
9 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

The Krispy Kreme, so I can have my first premium ship that I rage sell ! 
:Smile_teethhappy:

been there, did that.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,870 posts
9,499 battles

In honor of the first premium ship I'm not buying on release, I can answer: Ashitaka.

• Cool 3

[ALONE]
Modder
2,261 posts
13,990 battles

Indianapolis. would regret buying her, but for a testrun i would take her. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
4,367 posts
16,858 battles

De Grasse. Wouldn't buy it, got it in a supercontainer, turned out to be a lot of fun, but I still wouldn't buy it if I hadn't gotten it for free. Same with Lemmingrad I guess. And Saipan.

[WGB]
Players
198 posts
2,690 battles

The Indianapolis, I would never have bought this, but did win it a couple of months ago. I certainly would never complain about winning any prem ship, especialy a T7 worth £24+

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,298 battles

A mate got an Alabama in a supercontainer. He couldnt have sounded less like he cared if he tried.

I'd like the krispy kreme just because of how notoriously bad it is

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,981 posts
7,359 battles

For a long time I would have said Atlanta. But when I got an Indianapolis I never wanted instead, I finally gave up and bought Atlanta.

And not regretting one bit.

Apart from that, I'd never buy but would like having Enterprise or Alabama inside a SC I guess.

[COMFY]
Players
1,438 posts
8,528 battles

Would love to find De Grasse.

But I'll buy her if she gets some major discount as well I guess.

Before that I wanted Molotov and I got her :Smile_teethhappy:

[BS4]
Players
187 posts
11,738 battles

Would love Duca d'Aosta

And the fun part, I've gotten Duca on Test-server 2 effing time... (While on live server I keep getting captain reserve slots)

Spoiler

Kuvahaun tulos haulle you see me laughing

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,179 posts
12,716 battles

None? Only prem i dont have that can be in a SC  is Huang and i dont want her anyhow......only missing Iwaki,Flint and Black and they are not in SC 

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,563 posts
20,725 battles

Nikolai.

You know, because you actually can't buy her? :Smile_trollface:

On a more serious note, Altanta would probably be my pick.

[XODUS]
Players
799 posts
4,868 battles

I Really do not play Battleships i prefer my Cruisers and Destroyers (Highest Silver line BB is (other than the Free Bismarck) a T6) (Gold Battleships i have the Hood, Scharnhorst (container) Warspite (container) Dunkirk & Texas (container)
So i'd say any of the T8 Battleships would be welcome to supplement my Mighty Money, so the Terpitz, Alabama, Kii etc. 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,245 posts
9,755 battles

Wait... do supercontainers still exist? I've opened over 200 containers since my last one (3+ months ago?) :Smile_sceptic:

Spoiler

I don't like lotteries...

• Cool 2