Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AlwaysBadLuckWithTeams

So test ships can't get first blood, but noone after them gets it either ?!

5 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
1,469 posts
37,910 battles

So I was just watching flamu getting the first kill in the Duke of York. As test ships do not get achievements, well, he did not get it. So I was wondering if the first kill by a regular ship would get it, but nope. So is this intentional ? It sure doesn't sound right.

test ship.jpg

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,495 posts
17,016 battles
22 minutes ago, Caljostro said:

So I was just watching flamu getting the first kill in the Duke of York. As test ships do not get achievements, well, he did not get it. So I was wondering if the first kill by a regular ship would get it, but nope. So is this intentional ? It sure doesn't sound right.

test ship.jpg

I invested a few seconds of thinking about it and concluded that a) it makes no sense for me that the "second blood" should get the "first blood" and b) it will be quite hard for the game to check whether a test-ship gets "first blood" leading to "second blood" being rewarded with "first" blood which leads to c) imagine 3 CCs/STs filing up for a division - so maybe "fourth blood" should get "first blood"?

[THROW]
[THROW]
Players
5,061 posts
10,289 battles

The test ship has scored first blood. A test ship can not get achievements. Thus a first blood is scored, but no achievements received.

Whoever kills something afterwards isn't scoring a first blood as that has already been scored.

I mean, what I wrote there makes little sense, but if you can get it - it explains why :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this