Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Brutaluc

How to get rid of rental ships?

13 comments in this topic

Question

[OP-B]
[OP-B]
Players
47 posts
9,335 battles

Good evening,

I'd like to know if there is an option to NOT get the the rental ships. Not get them at all or maybe just some way not to display them in your port.

I'm asking this because I have many ships in my port and I do not use any of the rentals. I have not asked for any of the rentals and them being there annoys me.

I don't mind event ships that much, but I have no need for the Clan Battle rentals. And while the rental thing was new and I assumed something would be done, I did not mind those that much. But now an Okhotnik appeared without me asking for it and without any apparent purpose. If I wanted it I'd have bought it. How many more are gonna appear?

As a side-note, is there something to be done so that when I filter ships in my port carousel the ones that now go opaque will simply vanish completely?

Thanks for answering in advance.

12 answers to this question

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
208 posts
11,200 battles

@Tuccy Wishlist: In port; have an alternative for setting ships to "reserve", ships you do not want to play or see in the garage. Then you can simply chose to not display reserved ships in the port (the same system as for the ARP ships). And secondly ships filtered out should not be seen at all in the port, not just being opaque.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,028 posts
16,517 battles

It bugs me too, why cant they make an option to just select a ship from the tech tree to run trials with and not just put ships i already have in port, that way i can test a ship i want to understand if i want to grind it or not, not wait for an opportunity that may not come...

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

You can't get rid of them completely, sadly enough.

Your best chance is to filter for "Show only ships with captains", in which case they will be opaque and at the very end of your ships list.

Admitably, all your ships with no captains will be filtered out, including premium ones

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,480 posts
9,861 battles

...or you can set the other Tier X ships as Primary etc. Filters can do a lot of things here.

We are collecting all sorts of feedback for Season 1 of Clan Battles, we are also considering improvements to all systems including rentals - maybe filtering, maybe having the rental as an opt-in mission etc. We shall see what the future will bring!

• Cool 2

Players
2,450 posts
On 12/6/2017 at 0:19 PM, hjsteg said:

@Tuccy Wishlist: In port; have an alternative for setting ships to "reserve", ships you do not want to play or see in the garage. Then you can simply chose to not display reserved ships in the port (the same system as for the ARP ships). And secondly ships filtered out should not be seen at all in the port, not just being opaque.

I would like to see this too. I have over 35 ships and at the minute I focus only on my Destroyers... I also would like to be able to remove the loan ships from my lists...Having a gearing rental when I already own the Gearing is unnecessary.

Players
79 posts
3,123 battles
On 12/6/2017 at 1:06 PM, Tuccy said:

...or you can set the other Tier X ships as Primary etc. Filters can do a lot of things here.

We are collecting all sorts of feedback for Season 1 of Clan Battles, we are also considering improvements to all systems including rentals - maybe filtering, maybe having the rental as an opt-in mission etc. We shall see what the future will bring!

I have three Clan Battles ships taking up my last 3 ship slots and I do not belong to a Clan, therefore, I won't be needing this Tier X ships. Would you get rid of them, please?

I am deBanfield in game.

Thank-you.

Players
79 posts
3,123 battles

Once more, I have three Clan Battles ships taking up my last 3 ship slots and I do not belong to a Clan, therefore, I won't be needing this Tier X ships. Would you get rid of them, please?

I am deBanfield in game.

Thank-you very much, again.

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles
1 hour ago, deBanfield said:

Once more, I have three Clan Battles ships taking up my last 3 ship slots and I do not belong to a Clan, therefore, I won't be needing this Tier X ships. Would you get rid of them, please?

I am deBanfield in game.

Thank-you very much, again.

They came with their own slot, so they didn't take up any of you unoccupied portslots.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,766 posts
17,402 battles

Hi all,

On 12/6/2017 at 1:06 PM, Tuccy said:

I think that the easiest solution would be creation of additional filter to cog (i.e. where you can select different options for ARP, HSF etc.) with option to hide the "Rental" ships in carousel...

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
79 posts
3,123 battles
On 3/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, LilJumpa said:

They came with their own slot, so they didn't take up any of you unoccupied portslots.

Are you sure?

[WATAH]
Players
6 posts
4,250 battles

Still no filter option for this, makes me sad to see this has been a thing for years now.
All you need is one little check box next to the "hide unsuitable ships" that says "hide rentalships"

Sign in to follow this