Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FonPanos

Matchmaking

5 comments in this topic

[-OYK-]
Players
1 post
1,150 battles

For 3 days i play and we loose again and again ????? What is happening with the matchmaking ????.I m very disappoint... 

Mercy.......

• Cool 1

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,298 battles
24 minutes ago, FonPanos said:

For 3 days i play and we loose again and again ????? What is happening with the matchmaking ????.I m very disappoint... 

Mercy.......

You do very little damage. You also die more than you kill anything.

This puts your team at a disadvantage since you're losing your team points by dying, giving the enemy team points by dying but not generating points for your team by getting kills (at least not enough to match the rate you die), nor doing plenty of damage that your team can use to finish off enemies.

Address these and you'll find you win more games instead of just hoping MM gives you yeam mates that are good enough to carry you.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
4 hours ago, LastButterfly said:

MM isn't a cause of loss.

When your team has 1 less DD and enemies have all 3...4 radars of the match it can be :cap_haloween:

4 hours ago, FonPanos said:

Mercy.......

Generally speaking the MM is not the main issue. It can help you or make it slightly harder for you, but it's not the deciding factor.

As was mentioned previously - you do very little damage. At tier 1 I have 12k, which is more than you do at 1, 2 and 6. At tier 2 i have 20k which is far above what you get in any tier. Not even comparing tier by tier, the gap will just get wider.

Also a rather low survivability (1 in 5 games) and despite you playing cruisers ad DDs - almost no spotting done. Those point at you probably just charging ahead, firing a couple of salvos at the first target that gets spotted and then dying. Also 0.47 kills per game is quite low, altho just lasthitting ships for the sake of getting kills really isn't needed

You seem to do best in your cruisers, so for now probably stick with them. I mean, don't just 1-trick cruisers, but let them be most of your games played. 

Think more about your positioning and angling, think about how to do the most while dying the least. Of course, just scraping the map border in a BB isn't going to help either, try to work with your team

Don't be afraid to stick in the lower tiers to learn and understand the game more before you progress higher up. It's easier to learn against weaker ships and not-so-skilled opponents, unless you prefer to learn it the hard way.

And also look up some tutorials & guides on YouTube, if you have the time watch some twitch streams. It will help.

Oh, yeah, force yourself to learn the habit of paying attention to minimap. That's probably one of the most useful "skills" to have

Then again, by MM you might mean your teammates, and I'm sorry to say that there's nothing much to do. Expect absolute incompetence from most of them, and even then they will manage to surprise you every now and then :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this