Sign in to follow this  
Chips_n_Cheese

Black Swan is OP

7 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
6,430 posts
14,962 battles

I re-bought Black Swan at random over the weekend (needed a T1 of some sort to play with a friend who was starting the PA line).

It is rather good when you aren't a shiny new player - the AP rounds, and resulting citadels, are glorious.

That said, I imagine the stats overall will show if doesn't need a nerf, as the vast majority of players who use it won't know about aiming at citadels etc yet...? Plus, it is hampered a bit by not being able to start fires.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
11 hours ago, Chips_n_Cheese said:

Whats the point of moving to higher tiers? 

None. Please stay at tier 1, never go any higher. Thank you!

• Cool 3

[ROT8]
Players
2,733 posts
On 12/4/2017 at 11:44 AM, Chips_n_Cheese said:

You can't lose when in the Black swan. Whats the point of moving to higher tiers? 

If you reroll enough times you will eventually start winning games I suppose. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
277 posts

Ship hull isin't impressive considering the rest and it sticks out above water line more, but it got layered deck/superstructure armour to protect you from plunging HE rounds (which is common place when sealclubbers pick CE and AFT on their captain). AP shells are neat, but Orlan with a  good captain is more deadly. Black Swan's strengh lies in it's frontal canon setup, allowing it to put out 2/3 of potential dmg while advancing and get more richoshets via the ship bow basically negating the need to actively angle your armour to much. Considering the way most battles in T1 unfold via a zerg rush from one of the sides of the map, it's to slow to catch kills, but best as a solo carry.

bvaodP4.jpg

Sign in to follow this