You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ulysses_nemo

How to use the / where to find the 129k xp commander for Pan Asian DDs ?

12 comments in this topic

Players
502 posts
14,187 battles

I have won the 129k xp commander for Pan Asian DDs (I have seen them in the rewards you get). But I can't use them when trying to accelerate the commander training of my Pan Asian commander. 

Where can I find this special XP and how to use it ?

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,024 posts
29,193 battles
12 minutes ago, ulysses_nemo said:

I have won the 129k xp commander for Pan Asian DDs (I have seen them in the rewards you get). But I can't use them when trying to accelerate the commander training of my Pan Asian commander. 

Where can I find this special XP and how to use it ?

You have to do 5 wins in any PA DD. Then the captain with whom you won last fifth battle will receive 129k XP.

Players
2,447 posts

Strange because mine applied automatically as soon as I had completed it... It showed in the tally table in the results taking my commander up 2 levels...

Players
182 posts
3,092 battles

Yeah I also miss understood that you would be able to allocate those captain elite xps how ever you wanted to pan asian captains, but they all went to the one captain automatically.

Doesn't really matter that much but would have been nice if it was more clear how it works (in all honesty I might just have potatoed my self and missed the info that it will apply it to the captain you are using in 5th winning game).

Players
502 posts
14,187 battles

Yeah that was the risk. More over I would have allocated it only when I reach tier 5 or 6 because before that you can afford not to have a tier 10 cap. And you save the amount you need to retrain with each new ship.

[S_C]
Players
151 posts
12,087 battles

I did most of the tiers up to 4 in co-op. That way the battles (for me) were far less frustrating. And less re-training required when you obtain the extra capt. xp. I'll be sticking to that ship until I at least get CE on him.

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts

Mission threads for PA DD's that ran the last 2 weeks and the one this week. If you completed them all you will get the 129k Captain Exp directly applied to the captain of the ship you won the 5th PA DD battle with.

I agree it's terribly badly worded  and the automatic allocation really was a bad way to do it.

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
5 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Mission threads for PA DD's that ran the last 2 weeks and the one this week. If you completed them all you will get the 129k Captain Exp directly applied to the captain of the ship you won the 5th PA DD battle with.

I agree it's terribly badly worded  and the automatic allocation really was a bad way to do it.

You just think with WG logic.

I realized it would go exactly like this as soon as i read that announcement.

"Once all missions are complete, win five Random battles to earn a one-time issue of 129,000 Commander XP for Pan-Asian destroyers, available from Nov. 30, 06:00 CET (UTC+1), ending Dec. 31, 06:00 CET (UTC+1). "

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/hidden-dragon/

How else are they going to make sure this CXP can be used only for PA Commanders? Did you really think with their programming skill (lol) they would be able to make two seperate pools of cxp? (one for all and one only for PA)

Players
502 posts
14,187 battles

Yeah that was the logical way to do it without having to code something new. But they should have made it wayyy more clearer.

[ALONE]
Players
1,418 posts
11,488 battles
12 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Aah, you had to finish that hopeless "Week 2" with only a few camouflages as a reward. I didn't try that, didn't read about captain exp. I finished "Week 1" (it required only "normal DD"), but only recently bought some t4-5-6 pan-asians and played just a few games.

Anyway, 120k is 3-4 good 19-pointer games with flags... so realistically speaking about 10 games in a "cmdr-xp specced" ship.