Sign in to follow this  
Neurotic_Mind

Utter Noob looking for clan

9 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
3,233 battles

Hey:) Im a positive, take it as it comes player with shitty stats looking for a Clan? 

Always remeber, GL and HF every1:) And Remeber, the sea is salty enough without Tears;)

[GKXS]
[GKXS]
Players
55 posts

Hiya Neurotic_Mind,

Nice to meet you. At GKXS we are an English speaking casual Clan. We aim to collect Oil and have fun. We have members of varied skills and welcome all. Check us out, like what you see apply, and I will add you asap

Regards

Edited by Nylons_57
typing error
  • Cool 1

Players
4 posts
3,233 battles
11 hours ago, Nylons_57 said:

Hiya Neurotic_Mind,

Nice to meet you. At GKXS we are an English speaking casual Clan. We aim to collect Oil and have fun. We have members of varied skills and welcome all. Check us out, like what you see apply, and I will add you asap

Regards

Ty:) Ill drop an application tonight ö tommorow:) god damn work getting in My way of playing XD

[GKXS]
[GKXS]
Players
55 posts

Okay, I will keep an eye open for your app and add you. I also have a mentor and trainer account I use for helping newer players in the Clan.

See you soon :)

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
3,233 battles
On 2017-12-02 at 10:05 PM, Nylons_57 said:

Hiya Neurotic_Mind,

Regards

Ty:) Ill drop an application tonight ö tommorow:) god damn work getting in My way of playing XD

Sign in to follow this