Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SPARTAN_ZERO_ONE

Team killers

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post

Hi, first post so be gentle lol, been playing about a year now, totally play for the fun of the game and really enjoy it, but the last few days ive seen players firing at there teammates, just finished a game in my Dunkerque and dd on my team purposely torped me, the other night a guy in a Colorado was randomly going around firing at his teammates, fired at me right at the beginning of the game fired at an Iowa at the end of the game and he fired back on him, although one that did make me laugh at the weekend a player was being a total doosh all game and was threatended by another player on our team, think he was in a  Missouri and he just took him straight out, I did laugh which was wrong but it was just the way he did it. So this is the first I'm seeing on this, is this the shape of things to come or do these people get banned somehow.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,061 posts
13,929 battles

To be honest I find deliberate TK or TD quite rare in WoWs.   There are the players who continue to fire torps from the 2nd line but that also does not happen that often.

Nothing like the cesspool that WoT became.

If you do enough team damage over time you will turn pink at the end of a game.  Also, if you destroy a team mate no matter how low in HPs they are you will also turn pink.   At some point if you continue to do damage when you're pink you end up taking as much damage as you inflict on your team mate.  You stay pink for a varying number of battles where you're not allowed to do any team damage at all - if you do then the counter may reset.

Players
7,098 posts
11,515 battles
11 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

To be honest I find deliberate TK or TD quite rare in WoWs.  

True. Its much worse in many other games.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Most TKs come down to someones incompetence rather than intention to teamkill. Most often it's ships with torpedoes launching them from behind you, often while no enemy ships are even within the range. But as others said - luckily enough it's kind of a rarity in WoWS, at least for the most part.

I mean you can get situations like I had yesterday where I was team torped 4 times in 3 games, but they are exception rather than the rule :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this