Sign in to follow this  
Panzerblitz

Long-time player looking for a competitive clan

11 comments in this topic

[GOON]
Alpha Tester
355 posts
7,448 battles

Let's start with some introduction: I've been a WG Gamer for years, started with World of Tanks (henceforth my nickname) and then moved over to WOWS when the Alpha started. I also played a couple of other naval games like Navy Field 1+2, I'm in the ships beta of "that other game" (which we won't name around here) and played a few rounds in Steel Ocean.

I'm currently in a clan, but we are rather inactive and most of my friends just like to play WOWS on a rather casual base, while I enjoy talking about tactics, grouping and trying various squadron combinations and taking part in competitive events like the clan season. Since my current clan is not really taking part in that activity I talked to my buds and they are fine with me leaving and looking for an outfit of like-minded players. 

I would consider myself a competent player, but I certainly have my weaknesses, for example I like to experiment a lot and sometimes go with "fun" but less optimal builds and I have a tendency to go for heroics instead of thinking. But this mostly applies to normal battles, when in a competitive match I can be focused and reliable. I mostly played BBs recently, but I know my way around in cruisers and DDs too. I played US CVs during Alpha a lot, but didn't really touch CVs much in the last 2 years, maybe I will focus more on them once we get the promised CV rework, they are currently my least favorite ship class.

I currently have 145 ships in my harbor, so I can usually bring something for any and all activities. I played about 4000 battles (including Alpha), which is probably an average value. The ships I do best in are the Scharnhorst, Bismarck, Kutuzov and Akizuki, but when focusing instead of fooling around I can usually play a decent round in most ships.

The clan I am looking for should have a friendly and competitive attitude, I want to bond with a group of people who enjoy playing in squadrons and who are active enough to take part in the coming clan seasons. Having a Discord channel would be nice too. I speak German and English fluently. I tend to be active in the evenings, mostly past 6pm, especially now in winter, maybe a bit less in summer. I work late a few times a months, usually around 4-6 days, where I might not be available.

Send me a pm in game or post here if you like to know more, I will also be online later today if you want to play some rounds in a squadron.

[THGZ]
Players
33 posts
12,215 battles

Hi. I've waited for You today but haven't seen You in the game. In that case I'm leaving You a message here.

Check the screen below, competetive enough? We had a great day today.

We are english based and english speaking clan with players from all over the europe. Und Ich spreche auch deutsch ;) Communication goes through Discord.

We are not strict about Playing the game, if You're busy and can't play it's ok. If You're going to be away for a longer period we require that You keep contact and inform us from time to time about Your situation. Also if Clan Battles are on You should not ignore us and choose random battles.

If You find all that reasonable and attractive pls reply here, PM me or find me in the game which I think is the best option ;)

unknown.png

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Please look up SBS. We have a few positions left.  We have been able to field 2 teams for clan battles so there is always a position in these. I do remember seeing you in the odd battle. Here is our clan recruitment page also.   Pls PM me in game or apply to the clan

[MDT]
Beta Tester
28 posts
11,702 battles

Hi Panzerblitz,

wir sind ein Clan im Aufbau, bei uns geht es mehr um Division Play, jeden Abend und auch mal am Nachmittag.

Unsere Spieler sind alle sehr spielerfahren und siegorientiert (Winrate ~57%). Gesprochen wird Englisch, aber wir haben auch 4 Deutsche.

Im Teamspeak geht es sehr lustig zu, auf jeden Fall fühlst du dich da wohl wenn du charakterlich rein passen solltest.

Clanwars machen wir derzeit nicht, sobald wir um 20 Leute haben können wir das evtl probieren. WoT Clanwars hat uns etwas abstumpfen lassen und irgendwie haben die meisten darauf wenig Lust.

Vielleicht schaust du mal in unseren Forumsthread und meldest dich.

LG,

Chro

[DAVY]
Players
3,107 posts
14,758 battles

Hi Panzer

[DAVY] Our aim is to build a community of players who enjoy playing the game, and want to JOIN IN, we are looking for ACTIVE players who will division, do operations and maybe try clan battles whilst being on discord. If all you want to do is to collect oil and play solo this ISN'T the place for you.

Joining DAVY is easy :-

Most importantly you must be ACTIVE and willing to participate.

Have reasonable stats (52% plus) our clan average is 53.9%

Have a minimum of 1000 battles played, our clan average is 4k battles

Speak English.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

[GOON]
Alpha Tester
355 posts
7,448 battles

I talked to several clan leaders over the last days and I will make my decision tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the pms and replies here and in-game.

[THROW]
Beta Tester
258 posts
21,935 battles

5th Dimension Gaming Community [-5D-]

Fidelity, Integrity, Camaraderie and Excellence!!!

is recruiting sailors, officers,

into our active Warship Division.

We have a NA and EU server presence. We are looking for sailors and officers.

We are a gaming community set up primarily around tank, plane and ship PC gaming.

We are here to have fun in a mature, no drama, no bull**** atmosphere.

Don't get me wrong, we are competitive as well. We compete and win against the best out there.

Fifth Dimension is looking for mature players or groups of players, 18+ who are committed to participate in the community, in game, with members and at the Website.

The minimum age requirement is a hard rule without exception.

We have been in Warships since the beginning. We have stable long term leadership.

Teamspeak and microphone are a must. Prejudice and bigotry will not be tolerated.

We offer perks for officers and recruiters depending on their performance.

5D Community has a lot to offer you:

- Expanding ranks with players of all ages and levels of competitiveness.

- North American and European Server represented.

- Competitive play.

- Training to become a Officer and better Captain.

- TeamSpeak Server and Dedicated TeamSpeak Backup Server.

- Tournaments.

- In house contests.

- Full website with messaging, email, gallery, forums, among other features.

- Atmosphere to have fun gaming. 

- Stable leadership with years of gaming community experience (No drama).

- No mandatory dues.

-Other games supported to break up any monotony.

Minimum Requirements for New Members:
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and on our TS.

If you think you have what it takes fill out an application and one of our recruiters will get back to you:

Register at the website and fill out an application here: www.5DClan.com

or

Hop on our TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Sign in to follow this