Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Rewards Beyond 37,000 XP

38 comments in this topic

Dr_Dolan   
56 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Citation needed.

As far as I know the chance to get a super container does only depend on the type of container you choose (i.e. TYL or not) but not if it was the first or third one you open.

That you got two super container when reaching 37,5k exp was luck, nothing more.

Are you sure about this? Could be luck, but I have gotten supercontainers every time I made it to the last container of the day. Isnt that highly unlikely given same probability? I will report on future containers though cause now that I got a free Saipan I will be able to unlock the 3rd container more often ^^

14 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I regularly get up to and beyond 100,000. Loads of XP to convert when I can afford the Doubloons...lol

Screenshot (946).png

Screenshot (947).png

Screenshot (872).png

See now here's the problem..... We had a conversation on TS the other night about converting all your elite XP to free XP @25 to 1 buying the biggest doubloon package (30500) I would need to convert £2103 (nearly €2400 ) to do all mine... So hoarding Elite XP becomes pointless after a certain point.........

2 hours ago, Dr_Dolan said:

Are you sure about this? Could be luck, but I have gotten supercontainers every time I made it to the last container of the day. Isnt that highly unlikely given same probability? I will report on future containers though cause now that I got a free Saipan I will be able to unlock the 3rd container more often ^^

Is it highly unlikely that everyone would? No.

Is it highly likely that some person might get two on both of his first time getting the 3rd? Certainly. Could that person then extrapolate his one person sample size to be something universal? Definately.

I tend to pick up the 3rd in weekends, or when doing CWs, and I lack hundreds of supercontainers for this to be in any way correct.

Skiie   

I run Premium and get 40K exp daily on avg. I also go to work. without Premium I only get 2 daily.

Naesil   
2 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

Is it highly unlikely that everyone would? No.

Is it highly likely that some person might get two on both of his first time getting the 3rd? Certainly. Could that person then extrapolate his one person sample size to be something universal? Definately.

I tend to pick up the 3rd in weekends, or when doing CWs, and I lack hundreds of supercontainers for this to be in any way correct.

I also have habit to even select the 3rd container as Try Your Luck container, I have had 1 super container in past 2 months (ofc I got super containers from yamamoto campaign missions).

So I highly doubt there is any increased change to get super container from the 3rd one of the day.

The only thing a TYL container gives is an extra chance to get an SC.

I believe it rolls when you first pick a container, that's when a normal container can spawn an SC and the extra chance when the Dice appear on the screen. 

Don't think the XP you take the container at has any bearing.

3 hours ago, Dr_Dolan said:

I have played myself up to gotten hold of the third container of the day on a number of occasions, and unless I misrembember completely, all of them have not been supercontainers.

Congratulations on account of the Saipan, by the way!

Chances of getting a SC will increase by 50% by getting the third daily container.

But the will be evenly distributed among all three dailies.

• Cool 1

Cosseria   

I really like the 37 k limit as it corresponds more or less to how long it's sensible to play in a day. If say a 100 k container was there, god forbid with special rewards, some players could feel compelled to play unreasonably, i.e. till very late in the night.

Panocek   
21 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I regularly get up to and beyond 100,000. Loads of XP to convert when I can afford the Doubloons...lol

Screenshot (946).png

hue

shot-17.11.29_19.34.46-0349.jpg

roughly 1k€:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

lup3s   
5 hours ago, SeeteufeI said:

Chances of getting a SC will increase by 50% by getting the third daily container.

But the will be evenly distributed among all three dailies.

Citation needed. :cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this