Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Rewards Beyond 37,000 XP

38 comments in this topic

Players
2,475 posts

I have not seen a post asking this question. If there is one I could not find it.

Anyone wants to Troll or flame me go ahead.

--------------------------------------------------

We get container rewards as we progress through games obtaining XP and the rewards stop at 37,000.

My Question:

1) Why do the rewards not go further than 37,000?

I have 108,847 XP today.

Screenshot (945).png

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Because WG determined it to be this way?

1 Container is for the casual "I'll play only one or two battles this evening" guy. The second one is for people who play a bit longer while the third one for 37k exp usually needs more time than the average player can afford to invest, especially without premium account.

So... nice for you that you had the whole day to play and earn 100k exp but this is neither the norm, nor does WG want to throw out more free stuff than they have to.

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

giphy.gif

On a more serious note, I think 37.5k XP is high enough for the reward. Not every player can dedicate hours upon hours playing. Hell, I often find it difficult to reach the 12.5k mark on a regular basis. I try for 2k every day, but sometimes there isn't just any time. See the reward for reaching 107k XP as that you've ground out quite a substantial progress with that.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,116 posts
22,875 battles

I rarely reach 37k, most of the time I go for the 12,5k crate. Only weekends with the better first win bonus give me a chance to reach 37k.

Besides three crates and 30 oil are enough per day.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,810 posts
47,305 battles

True I guess that WG does not want to burn out people. 1-2 on working days and 3 on saturday /sunday that is the usual week. 

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

With some flags you can get the second container in 2 wins.

Without xp bonus (other than some first wins) it takes around 15 games to reach the 3rd container, thats a minimum of 2.5 hours (with 10 minutes game).

So its pretty hard to balance

Atm im playing until the second container, usually 2-3 games per day.

Players
2,475 posts

I regularly get up to and beyond 100,000. Loads of XP to convert when I can afford the Doubloons...lol

Screenshot (946).png

Screenshot (947).png

Screenshot (872).png

Players
2,475 posts
37 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

Cause WG wants you to spent time with your family.

My Sons are mature and they play World of Warships themselves.... I love the challenge win or lose...and if I lose I dive straight back in with another ship to try a different strategy...today I have just worked my Destroyers.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
1 hour ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I regularly get up to and beyond 100,000. Loads of XP to convert when I can afford the Doubloons...lol

Is it not tiring to play about 100 games per day? Even if you jump right back after death, must take a few good hours.

Players
8,241 posts
11,807 battles

I use 37k quite often as a stopping point... It tells me I should go do something else with myself in a day like stroke my cat or stare out the window.

• Cool 11

[SCRUB]
Players
4,013 posts
21,381 battles
6 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

or stare out lick the window.

ftfy :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 5

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,404 posts
7,307 battles
1 hour ago, juanxmar said:

Is it not tiring to play about 100 games per day? Even if you jump right back after death, must take a few good hours.

Depends what flags/camo you have stacked. 100 games would be if he earned 1k a game. A ship that Im grinding would be stacked with flags/camo and would get between 2-10k per game

• Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles
7 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Why do the rewards not go further than 37,000?

I have 108,847 XP today.

Screenshot (945).png

6 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Screenshot (946).png

Screenshot (947).png

Screenshot (872).png

7 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Anyone wants to Troll me go ahead.

photo.jpg

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,810 posts
47,305 battles
6 hours ago, Negativvv said:

I use 37k quite often as a stopping point... It tells me I should go do something else with myself in a day like stroke my cat or stare out the window.

I recongnize that. I have been guarding a relatives cat a lot when she travels and that Birma jumps up and lie down on the Keyboard often during play, it is a signal.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts

Yesterday I had time for 1 game. One.

So getting 100k+ xp per day is science fiction for me.

Plus I dont have the will to play more than 10 games in a row.

Either I get pissed off by my team or by the MM.

Or (whats been happening to me lately) I am thinking about the game the entire day (at work), but in the evening when I could play I just dont feel like it.

• Cool 1

Players
2,475 posts
7 hours ago, Xevious_Red said:

Depends what flags/camo you have stacked. 100 games would be if he earned 1k a game. A ship that Im grinding would be stacked with flags/camo and would get between 2-10k per game

I use + 50% Zulu Hotel flags only, I do not have any Hydra or Red Dragon flags etc etc. My Camouflage for my Shimakaze and Gearing is the type 20 which is +100% xp and with the rewards for victory it is really not so much grinding if a game goes well... my best xp yesterday I think was 8k in one game so it really doesn't take that long to reach 100k in a decent team.

Players
75 posts
622 battles

37.000 really is a lot. Being a new player I rarely ever get to the third container of the day, but I wish I could make it more often because they have a higher chance of having good stuff in them! The two times I made it I got supercontainers (one of them containing a premium ship) while the lower containers only drop flags and such.

• Cool 1

Players
2,475 posts
9 hours ago, juanxmar said:

It is not often that games I play go the full 20 minutes, if I am killed early, my tactics in Destroyers are always aggressive, I jump back to port to go out in another ship. In a good team the game can be decided by 10 minutes and usually by 15 minutes it's all over...so potentially you can get at least 4 games in an hour.

[KTS]
Players
359 posts
6,612 battles

I usually go for 12.5k crate (no premium time), with 100% bonus and a lot of time sometimes i reach 37.5k. When i do this, i usually stop or play premium ships for credit grinding.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
14 minutes ago, Dr_Dolan said:

37.000 really is a lot. Being a new player I rarely ever get to the third container of the day, but I wish I could make it more often because they have a higher chance of having good stuff in them! The two times I made it I got supercontainers (one of them containing a premium ship) while the lower containers only drop flags and such.

Citation needed.

As far as I know the chance to get a super container does only depend on the type of container you choose (i.e. TYL or not) but not if it was the first or third one you open.

That you got two super container when reaching 37,5k exp was luck, nothing more.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,076 posts
18,867 battles

Hi all,

Almost 1 year ago I started this topic:

"What is the usual number of containers that you open on a day that you play?"

The results (around 100 entries):

CYURuMF.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

[BLITZ]
Players
2,853 posts
12,250 battles
12 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Loads of XP to convert when I can afford the Doubloons...lol

I'd have to spent about 1,300 EUR to convert all my XP.

Will never ever do that.

Sign in to follow this