Sign in to follow this  
Ranghenax

Conqueror Commander build

10 comments in this topic

Players
36 posts
5,955 battles

So, i usually use cruisers, but i got Conqueror in these days.

Can anyone link me a build for Her Commander?

Thank you all

Players
1,678 posts
13,806 battles

No torpedo reload? Why? D:

Damn, now I have to reset captain perks again...

On a serious note, this is mine. Pretty much a generic BB build that you can use on most BBs. Preventive Maintenance and Expert Loader are quite viable, too. Well, you can slot pretty much everything on Mongqueror, except the above build.
http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/1000000000100010100001000100000119

Players
36 posts
5,955 battles
54 minutes ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

On a serious note, this is mine. Pretty much a generic BB build that you can use on pretty much everything. Preventive Maintenance and Expert Loader are quite viable, too. Well, you can slot pretty much everything on Mongqueror, except the above build.

Thank you ,for now i've Done correctly, miss last 3 point.

Players
1,678 posts
13,806 battles

On second thought, Preventive Maintenance may be more advantageous than Priority Target. The turrets tend to get damaged quite easily as they don't have sloped armor. But all of the 3 mentioned lvl 1 skills are fine.

[BGNAV]
Players
203 posts
9,318 battles

I went with this build and it is working quite well for me:

http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100000000100010000011000000100119

I do not see a reason to go with fire prevention of any sort. Fire and HE damage is the damage type I would love to take in this ship. I can really make use of the zombie heals then. AP damage on the other hand is making my life miserable - I can use one full heal and two partial ones. The 4th heal is typically useless as it will only heal me for a few pixel columns on the HP bar...

Players
5 posts
3,487 battles
On 11/28/2017 at 6:14 PM, deadly_if_swallowed said:

On a serious note, this is mine. Pretty much a generic BB build that you can use on most BBs. Preventive Maintenance and Expert Loader are quite viable, too. Well, you can slot pretty much everything on Mongqueror, except the above build.

I'd personally trade basics of suitability for jack of all trades and expert loader (presuming you're using one of the Dunkirk commanders - which you should be)

* This is only superior if you are using the Dunkirk commanders, otherwise it is inferior

No survivability expert:

Conqueror doesn't care too much about how much fire damage it takes more that it can get its heal off cool-down before it gets killed (Hence fire prevention is a must) but basics of survivability expert doesn't make a huge difference in this regard particularly given....

Jack of all trades (10% buff with Dunkirk commanders)

Gets your super heal off cool down quicker which significantly increases the rate at which you are able to take damage, also decreases the cooldown on damage control - this both partially compensates for the loss of basics of survivability (as you can be slightly more aggressive with repair party) and means that damage control is available more of the time (due to conqueror's excellent concealment it is pretty easy to get out of spotting distance of enemy ships, however fire's increase spotting range by 2km so if the damage control is available it can be used to put out any fires you have, thereby allowing you to disengage)

Expert loader 

For blapping cruisers

Players
1,270 posts

Why on earth would you take Torp reload skill on Conq, when it has no torps.

I would go for fire prevention build and pick Stealth skill as well for Conq. Really no point picking any skills for secondary guns with it, so a simple decision really with Conq.

Sign in to follow this