Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Reniwn

USN CV Compensation Question

5 comments in this topic

Players
161 posts
9,012 battles

I have a quick question about the "free xp compensations" on USN CVs coming with the new update. I have only Midway on my port.

What exactly do I need to do to get the free xp rewards? Is it okay to sell the ships after researching the modules (which I have automatically done already), or do I have to keep all of them in my port(buy them all back)?

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Well, sounds like "if you had researched it" meaning that you don't need to have the ship, just the module has to be unlocked

A little unfair, isn't it? Where is my Free XP for IJN BB old stock hull removal? I didn't need those 40-ish k xp on each of them

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Well, sounds like "if you had researched it" meaning that you don't need to have the ship, just the module has to be unlocked

A little unfair, isn't it? Where is my Free XP for IJN BB old stock hull removal? I didn't need those 40-ish k xp on each of them

With the IJN hulls removal, there was also increase of the XP needed for the next ship in the tree.

So basically the total XP needed remained unchanged. It's a bit different in this case I would argue. 

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
11 hours ago, Blixies said:

With the IJN hulls removal, there was also increase of the XP needed for the next ship in the tree.

So basically the total XP needed remained unchanged. It's a bit different in this case I would argue. 

Well, I still really didn't need the xp on Kongo, Fuso, Nagato or Amagi, and my Izumo was about to be done anyway. Would really have preferred the free xp over XP on a ship that is 100% completed.

Sign in to follow this