Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Bloodless

Love the report system

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
164 posts
28,737 battles

Hello, just want to share some fun.

Just lost a game with 4 kills charging alone with neptune 20km ahead 2 potato BB that went map border.

Last enemy alive was a neptune and our 2 BB instead of charging his smoke from where he couldn't see them since it's alone they choose to turn in circle around a rock.

1 King george was full hp, 1 nagato was half hp.

After pointing out obvious thing to do politely, " bow ahead charge smoke u will eat max 1 torp ", they kept running away from him.

Lost game by points and i got 2 reports for carrying the team and giving advice.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
17 minutes ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

After pointing out obvious thing to do politely, " bow ahead charge smoke u will eat max 1 torp ",

 

Neptune can pump 8 Torps into your nose if he is good/the BB doesnt evade.. so not so good of an advice :Smile-_tongue:

Ofc he has also the upper hand with Hydro. But still i understand that, if your team was losing anyway, NOT pushing him made certainly no sense. Get a Neptune broadside closerange he is dead, still better to try than to run and lose imo... I mean thats the point of this game, but some ppl need Cruiseship-simulator instead of WOWs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,241 posts
11,833 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

 

I mean thats the point of this game, but some ppl need Cruiseship-simulator instead of WOWs.

Had a guy cruising at the back in a NY, when challenged he said he was a WoT player and relaxing doing nothing...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,064 posts
4,944 battles
39 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Had a guy cruising at the back in a NY, when challenged he said he was a WoT player and relaxing doing nothing...

 

So they do really exist! When my division pal asks me "What is that :etc_swear: doing down there?!?" I usually answer "NVM, he's just enjoying the sunny day, cruising along, watching the scenery..."

So, there really are cruise ship captains in game!

 

@ OP: you open a thread for 2 reports? Amateur. Get back when you farm from 7 to 9.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRQ]
Players
2,930 posts
7,510 battles
49 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Neptune can pump 8 Torps into your nose if he is good/the BB doesnt evade.. so not so good of an advice :Smile-_tongue:

Ofc he has also the upper hand with Hydro.

 

You can take all the torps to the nose and not die. You will just saturate the bow section and then become more or less immune to further damage. A half-HP BB probably can't, but almost any full-health ship can. I'm uncertain about DDs vs torps that do enough damage for a single hit kill.

 

Hydro matter with torp aiming, but not with guns, since the moment he fires, he's detected at hydro range. Or close enough, anyway.

 

Then there's that there are two of them. Just try to come from a 90° relative to each other, and there's nothing any cruiser or battleship can do.

 

Then again, all of those things require game knowledge and competent players, so I suppose it's moot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
3 minutes ago, AnotherDuck said:

You can take all the torps to the nose and not die. You will just saturate the bow section and then become more or less immune to further damage. A half-HP BB probably can't, but almost any full-health ship can. I'm uncertain about DDs vs torps that do enough damage for a single hit kill.

 

Actually doesnt matter how much HP the ship has left. Ive had a NY once who had 300 HP and i hit 3 Fiji Torps in his nose well, didnt die LOL

2nd time a Dunkerque with 3k health also Torp in the nose and didnt die, but luckily died to flooding.

For me this dmg saturation is just [edited]. I understand it for superstructure but imo the hull shouldnt be effected at all.

 

3 minutes ago, AnotherDuck said:

Hydro matter with torp aiming, but not with guns, since the moment he fires, he's detected at hydro range. Or close enough, anyway.

 

Ye, thats what i meant with hydro. He can spot them before they can and he has a bit time to plan his attack.

 

3 minutes ago, AnotherDuck said:

Then there's that there are two of them. Just try to come from a 90° relative to each other, and there's nothing any cruiser or battleship can do.

Then again, all of those things require game knowledge and competent players, so I suppose it's moot.

 

Yep, im not saying that the Neptune would always win. The BBs should ofc rush him down. But just wanted to point out that "1 torp hit" is wrong in case of RN CLs, even more for Neptune and Mino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,038 posts
16,908 battles
2 hours ago, Cosseria said:

@ OP: you open a thread for 2 reports? Amateur. Get back when you farm from 7 to 9.

Had max over 40 reports in some 15 games a while back, didnt gave a poop, chat got banned for 24h and thats it, but i guess there are some inocent delicate girls who hate any sort of punishment playing the game...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,241 posts
11,833 battles
3 hours ago, Cosseria said:

 

So they do really exist! When my division pal asks me "What is that :etc_swear: doing down there?!?" I usually answer "NVM, he's just enjoying the sunny day, cruising along, watching the scenery..."

So, there really are cruise ship captains in game!

 

 

 Was surprised to get such an arrogant reply! Just openly admitting he wasn't trying to win and that it was relaxing to sail around doing nothing...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRQ]
Players
2,930 posts
7,510 battles
8 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Actually doesnt matter how much HP the ship has left. Ive had a NY once who had 300 HP and i hit 3 Fiji Torps in his nose well, didnt die LOL

 

If they've taken damage to the bow before, then they might've already saturated it, or gotten close to it. But most of the time you can sink a half-health BB with RN single-fire torps hitting only the bow. I think, anyway. Done it a few times, mainly with Fiji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×