Jump to content
Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cirrus4000

Pan-Asian DD Mission

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-WB-]
Beta Tester
156 posts
18,336 battles

Hi All,

When was the Pan-Asian DD mission supposed to end? I thought it was 30th Nov but don't see it in the client mission list any more. I don't think I completed it but can't be 100% sure.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,150 posts
29,679 battles

16-30 November, Strange thing is Pan-Asian Missions that  do not need Pan-Asian ships to complete, and no Blue-Prints as a final reward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AAO]
Beta Tester
118 posts
4,961 battles
4 minutes ago, iJoby said:

16-30 November, Strange thing is Pan-Asian Missions that  do not need Pan-Asian ships to complete, and no Blue-Prints as a final reward.

Doesn't it read that players would recieve some kind of exp for pn-asian commaders after the missions? Blue prints might be not there due to this being a whole new ship line. RN BBs had a line already and people woud have to had to buy back a low tier CL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-WB-]
Beta Tester
156 posts
18,336 battles

Thanks all.

 

It's odd because for both this mission and the first one they both disappeared before the end date but I didn't get a notification at the end of the battle that the mission was complete. Is there any way to check?

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
31,090 posts
15,723 battles

If you finished the mission, you could see it.

If you closed your client afterwards, you cannot see it anymore.

The mission not showing is the only clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,169 posts
21,672 battles
21 minutes ago, iJoby said:

16-30 November, Strange thing is Pan-Asian Missions that  do not need Pan-Asian ships to complete, and no Blue-Prints as a final reward.

Its a Preparation mission Like the RN BB one

Final reward is 125000 commander XP for Pan Asian ships.. I think this is a good thing,, Skill points 1-10 are more important on a DD than just about any other class of ship. 125K XP is 1 9 point commander or 2x7 pointers

I like the reward.. Even better for players that don't have my game count (I currently sit on 1.5mil commander XP). I think its better than having the bottom 3 tiers unlocked like they did with RN BB.

 

Its a shame the next operations mission douse not stick to the old form with a 12 point commander for completion of 4 or 5 stars. that would have been great with a Pan Asian commander.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,577 posts
27,828 battles
1 hour ago, Cirrus4000 said:

Thanks all.

 

It's odd because for both this mission and the first one they both disappeared before the end date but I didn't get a notification at the end of the battle that the mission was complete. Is there any way to check?

 

Cheers

Pa DD missions(progress bar) are bugged big time. Also completed many stages and final without notification. Same for many clanmates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
5 hours ago, Cirrus4000 said:

Thanks all.

 

It's odd because for both this mission and the first one they both disappeared before the end date but I didn't get a notification at the end of the battle that the mission was complete. Is there any way to check?

 

Cheers

to be 100% sure you need to restart the game to reset a possible UI bug (the game asks the server again for the progression data when you start the game via the client) and then check the relevant missiontab (not the challenges for example). If they are gone prior to 30.11. morning (on server reset when daily wins reset too) you must've already completed them.

Maybe repeat that one or two time to be 1000% sure.

 

5 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Its a Preparation mission Like the RN BB one

Final reward is 125000 commander XP for Pan Asian ships.. I think this is a good thing,, Skill points 1-10 are more important on a DD than just about any other class of ship. 125K XP is 1 9 point commander or 2x7 pointers

I like the reward.. Even better for players that don't have my game count (I currently sit on 1.5mil commander XP). I think its better than having the bottom 3 tiers unlocked like they did with RN BB.

 

Its a shame the next operations mission douse not stick to the old form with a 12 point commander for completion of 4 or 5 stars. that would have been great with a Pan Asian commander.

I think they will do a special mission for Pan asia DDs only starting on the 30. for a day which rewards those captain xp for five wins. That's how i interpretate this quote from the announcement:

 

Once all missions are complete, win five Random battles to earn a one-time issue of 129,000 Commander XP for Pan-Asian destroyers, available from Nov. 30, 06:00 CET (UTC+1), ending Dec. 31, 06:00 CET (UTC+1). 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/hidden-dragon/

 

I don't know how else they would make sure those xp are actualy panasia captain xp. That would mean you can only slap those xp on one captain. (my Lo Yang skipper is already waiting in line)

 

(Oh and like the quote says it is supposed to be 129k cap xp :Smile_hiding:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
8 posts

I wish they stopped those piece of **** missions long ago.. Every time they release those missions with kill this, kill that, do this, do that the game becomes totally unplayable... 5-6 dd´s every friggin match.. Not one single one of them is playing to support the team.. They just yolo in, hope for the best, and if you are unlucky and in a team where 3-4 or all 5 of them die in that yolo rush, then the match is already lost and you wasted 10-15 mins of your life on pure utter frustration...

 

Oh how I wish that wg would realize this and stop that crap.. They are so on the same path on ruining this game just as they did with WOT, and when the damage is done, then there is no way back!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,241 posts
11,863 battles

Urgh, I don't want a 125k XP PA Commander. I want it pumped into my Lo Yang captain!!

 

Besides a 125k captain early on in the lower tiers is only going to cost more to retrain as you rise in tier :Smile_sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,513 battles

Do not forget the repeatable 100% XP to 15 games in random battles for the first stage of Pan-Asian DDs. Together with the 129 K Commander XP from second stage it should easily grant you to tier 4 with a prem account perhaps with normal also considering the often low XP demands in the lower tiers at least nearly.

 

I yhink those both combined are a nice feature. But sure there will be some influx, but to me personally I have no direct urge to play even though I naturally will use my rewards. As the T7 have a forthcoming RN design which seems interesting at least that ship seems like a long term goal. But I will take it easy. Am not interested to waste Elite and FreeXP on this line. I may play a lot to see how to handle them instead. F.e. Clemson.:Smile_coin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,513 battles

If you want to chech if you have finished the mission you may find it out if you look in the reward box in the port (honor to Heroes left side). You can watch for every reward of why you get it and compare it with the Pan_Asia mission list.

So if you have the completition reward 10 Blue lagoon camos you have made it. Exactly how long they remain I do not know. Mine has disappeared. But I know that I have made them and like others have said all missions and challenges disappear when they are finished.

Do not forget to do the missions to get the final rewards stated on the Pan-Asian mission list. When they are released that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
2 hours ago, Gnirf said:

If you want to chech if you have finished the mission you may find it out if you look in the reward box in the port (honor to Heroes left side). You can watch for every reward of why you get it and compare it with the Pan_Asia mission list.

So if you have the completition reward 10 Blue lagoon camos you have made it. Exactly how long they remain I do not know. Mine has disappeared. But I know that I have made them and like others have said all missions and challenges disappear when they are finished.

Do not forget to do the missions to get the final rewards stated on the Pan-Asian mission list. When they are released that is.

If you mean the Mission it will end tomorrow (30.11.) at 6:00 CET like the announcement says.

If you mean the Rewards Tab, it will stay there forever if you never clicked it. If you click it however it will become transparent and will vanish when you close the game (or start a new battle i think). If you click it again it will disappear immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×