Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wilkatis_LV

Working as intended

4 comments in this topic

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

/close to end of a tier 2 battle/

BB and DD vs DD and BB

Our DD is a sealclubber, the other 3 are new players

enemy DDs engines knocked out and he's at 200hp, our DD sits at his side 2km from him, misses 5 salvos in a row and then dies to enemy DDs torps

DD starts flaming the allied BB for being "useless"

I point out that he in fact missed 5 salvos on a stationary target 2km from him and that it's in no way BBs fault

*chatban*

Working 100% as intended, 10/10 system, would type 1 sentence in the chat again (after 24h of course)

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,163 posts
14,928 battles

I would presume it takes more than one player to be able to trigger a chat ban on another player?  If not that's silly.

Edited: I've almost learnt that it's not worth pointing out such things to other players (as well as the usual BBs hiding behind islands playing like cruisers)

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,879 posts
21,602 battles
13 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I would presume it takes more than one player to be able to trigger a chat ban on another player?  If not that's silly.

I believe karma actually has influence on how many reports you need before you get chat banned.

I tend to be... let's say "highly unfriendly" when I see my team screwing up, yet I have never been chat banned (my karma is currently over 800. Don't ask me how). Then we have this example where apparently a couple of reports from one player is enough.

That or if you've been chat banned previously the game puts you on a long probation period in which you'll need less reports to get chat banned.

Maybe it's even a combination of both. Who knows?

[CHEFT]
Players
12,663 posts
9,841 battles
2 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

I tend to be... let's say "highly unfriendly" when I see my team screwing up, yet I have never been chat banned (my karma is currently over 800. Don't ask me how).

Ive said it a couple of times before: I tend to get reported less for raging in Chat (i call ppl out for doing stupid stuff), but mostly they dont realize it or dont care or whatelse.. But rarely they report me. Yet i get reported VERY often when i actually said nothing but had a good match. Certain ships are ofc pissing players of very much, such as RN CLs.

Lately been playing the Operations more often since they are kinda easy and u get decent FreeXP out of them without really having to rely on your team too much. I get complimented pretty often there compared to Randoms lol...

But on the upside: Never been chatbanned either :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this