Silmaauki

Player statistics: 0 battles

7 comments in this topic

Question

[FAF]
Players
27 posts
11,652 battles

Every now and then I check another players statistics. I usually play with tier 5-9 ships and it has happened at least twice that the stats for that player shows 0 battles and nothing else. I know that you can hide you stats byut this is different. I believe that when you start you must always play some games on lower tiers before tier 5-9 ships. So, any player on games with tier 5 up should have several games played.

What are these 0 battles users?

6 answers to this question

[FAF]
Players
27 posts
11,652 battles

Of course. And they play like that. The last one sent full load of torps on me. dodged all but one and the I was in middle of enemy torps (which originally were not on my course...)

No chat, no comments from that player... killed pretty soon.

Others have been similarly numb and play stupidly.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,380 battles

You can play your 1st game ever in a tier 8 ship if you throw your wallet at your PC and buy one. But yeah, most of those would probably be co-op players

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,491 posts
6,795 battles
6 hours ago, Caljostro said:

You'd be surprised how many players don't even notice they are playing against bots for dozens/hundreds of games.

At this point, one would have to work really hard indeed to surprise us.

BTW if anyone knows: Do operation games count as COOP or PVP in the game counter? i know it should be COOP, but I just want to know for sure

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,380 battles
4 hours ago, domen3 said:

At this point, one would have to work really hard indeed to surprise us.

BTW if anyone knows: Do operation games count as COOP or PVP in the game counter? i know it should be COOP, but I just want to know for sure

I think it counts as neither, a separate category so to say. At least as far as missions are concerned PvE and OPs are separate