You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Annibale19ITA

totally dissatisfied

32 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
18,024 battles

I'm not usual to post something in here but.....when this game is really exagerating i feeel myself obliged to do it.

In more then 2 years i saw this game changing in worse and worse.

The AI cheats like  a mad and over all ,it is not equal with all the players.

If the developers are not able to create a real AI,like i saw in many other games,something close to a human ability and personality,

well abort the game,this is not an AI,it's more a ROBOCOP army full of cheats .

Also,like not me only sayd,it's a real shame that.....after more then 2 years,the Italian navy is not represented in the  tech trees.

Is not possible that the third,but in some cases,one of the best,navy,in the world at that time,does not exist and also that,all the times the developers realize an Italian ship,

they ever,ever,reduce the real power and features,this is not right and fair,this sound to me like a disrispect to an entire Italian ,Navy,Nation,People.

I'm not talking about the sympathy that anyone could feel about Italy,i'm just talking about what it is and what not.

It's a real damage,to see a game that could be really fantastic,to be in this way......but ,as i unistalled the game many times,cause these reasons,

one of these days i will do it for ever.

PS

At the moment....we have 2 italian ships but....no flag which represent them...but...we have flags representing navyes that almost never existed.

It's a  shame !!!!  May i think that the developers intentionally want to discredit all what is Italian?

Players
3,356 posts
5,833 battles

Please not another "this navy is better then that navy and that one specific navy was total lol". Just dont fall for it @everybody ok? This topic could be closed anyway right now I guess...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,232 posts
7,329 battles

Hm, I thought I recognized this Italian personage that seems to use the forum as his personal anger issue management?

Every time its a barely coherent rant about something that boils down to L2P and indignation about there being only 2 italian BBs. Blegh, I hate blatant nationalism like this.

• Cool 5

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

If the OP thinks the AI cheats then don't play Co-op (and some missions?).   Simply play against other players.

If you think that the Italians are hard done by just think how the British felt with their lines being introduced after the Japanese, USA, Russia and some French lines.

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,251 posts
6,795 battles

wait wait wait, 15k battles and still complains that "bot be OP, muh not goot enuf to deal with bot, bot must be cheat"? :cap_haloween::cap_fainting:

As for some navies being here, and some NOT YET - development takes time, and as you maybe have noticed the game wasn't "fully finished" with her release, it's still receiving updates containing new stuff. Your Italian navy will come sooner or later

Beta Tester
898 posts
8,742 battles

Is not possible that the third,but in some cases,one of the best,navy,in the world at that time

Gold, pure comedy Gold.

Thank you. Never laughed so much.

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles
24 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I'm not usual to post something in here but.....

In more then 2 years i saw this game changing in worse and worse.

The AI cheats like  a mad

Also,like not me only sayd,it's a real SHAME that.....after more then 2 years,the Italian navy is not represented in the  tech trees.

Is not possible that the third,but in some cases,one of the best,navy,in the world at that time,does not exist and also that,all the times the developers realize an Italian ship,

this sound to me like a disrispect to an entire Italian ,Navy,Nation,People.

I'm not talking about the sympathy that anyone could feel about Italy,i'm just talking about what it is and what not.

as i unistalled the game many times,cause these reasons,

....no flag which represent them...

It's a  SHAME !!!!  May i think that the developers intentionally want to discredit all what is Italian?

shame 2.jpg

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,102 posts
2,442 battles

Well, in one point, he is right: the Ai seriously cheats like no good in PvE/missions. Going against players doesnt solve the problem. If you take on AI, you might face cheatin AI, which you only can go against with completly RNG dependent mechanics, which usually fail to provide success when needed the most. When going against players, all players suffer from the same ridiculous RNG impact, which makes them equal in terms of success-lottery (maybe with a slight difference, influenced marginally by the degree of player skills available), but on the other hand, instead of plain straight on charging and more or less predictable cheater-bots, you get unpredictable, cowardly acting, teammates sacrificing camper lowbobs, more or less equaly distributed between the teams. Those start ranting and insulting the moment they consider their perosanl failure caused by the actions of others...

As a result, neither of those options is fun, so i choose option three: playing different games :-)

[DSW]
Players
3,793 posts
7,737 battles
46 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

wait wait wait, 15k battles and still complains that "bot be OP, muh not goot enuf to deal with bot, bot must be cheat"? :cap_haloween::cap_fainting:

this pretty much sums up all there ever is to say about this guy's "content"...

[CATS]
Players
14,735 posts
10,882 battles
1 hour ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I'm not usual to post something in here but.....

Yeah, just one week ago...

Having trouble with bots is a sure sign that you are doing it wrong.

Why do you not get that?

If you stopped whining and started learning, you would be fine. I promise!

You are investing too much energy into the wrong thing.

• Cool 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
157 posts
3,479 battles
1 hour ago, Annibale19ITA said:

all the times the developers realize an Italian ship,

they ever,ever,reduce the real power and features,this is not right and fair,this sound to me like a disrispect to an entire Italian ,Navy,Nation,People.

What? Giulio Cesare rebuilding was a failure in real life, while in game it is one of the best performing ship at her tier... Also Roma seems to be quite good on paper: really good dispersion instead of the awful one of the real ship...

Ah, and I’m a spaghetti-man like you, just not so nationalistic ;)

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts

As the third "best" navy in the world which out of the USA, Japan and Britain do the Italians displace? Hell the Kriegsmarine wasn't very big, but they had a lot of impact especially when you consider their submarines. The Dutch navy wasn't huge, but it did at least sail and have an impact in the East Indies, and Australia regions.

The Italian navy only really operated in the duck pond that is the Mediterranean and the Royal Navy sailed fairly freely there, it was Italian land based aircraft that caused the Royal Navy the most problems other than some divers with limpet mines.

Feeble trolling from the OP.

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Players
1,423 posts
9,971 battles
1 hour ago, bushwacker001 said:

To be fair, the navy from Italy was the best....during roman times. 

not even then, they had navy but far far from the best.

Beta Tester
4,196 posts
9,512 battles
59 minutes ago, Vaderan said:

Well, in one point, he is right: the Ai seriously cheats like no good in PvE/missions. Going against players doesnt solve the problem. If you take on AI, you might face cheatin AI, which you only can go against with completly RNG dependent mechanics, which usually fail to provide success when needed the most. When going against players, all players suffer from the same ridiculous RNG impact, which makes them equal in terms of success-lottery (maybe with a slight difference, influenced marginally by the degree of player skills available), but on the other hand, instead of plain straight on charging and more or less predictable cheater-bots, you get unpredictable, cowardly acting, teammates sacrificing camper lowbobs, more or less equaly distributed between the teams. Those start ranting and insulting the moment they consider their perosanl failure caused by the actions of others...

As a result, neither of those options is fun, so i choose option three: playing different games :-)

When players cheat they mostly do so by letting a computer do the job for them.

Any AI IS A COMPUTER, nor are they bound by the same rules as player, and doubly so for scenarios.

Ie, an AI literally cannot "cheat", but often AIs will get other advantages to make up for every way it cannot compete with players at all.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,077 posts
9,136 battles

To be fair, after 11,000 Co-op battles I probably would post the same stuff... :fish_nerv:

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,552 posts
6,285 battles
32 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

As the third "best" navy in the world which out of the USA, Japan and Britain do the Italians displace? Hell the Kriegsmarine wasn't very big, but they had a lot of impact especially when you consider their submarines. The Dutch navy wasn't huge, but it did at least sail and have an impact in the East Indies, and Australia regions.

The Italian navy only really operated in the duck pond that is the Mediterranean and the Royal Navy sailed fairly freely there, it was Italian land based aircraft that caused the Royal Navy the most problems other than some divers with limpet mines.

Feeble trolling from the OP.

Not duck pond, no, no, no.

Mare nostrum, Our sea.

You know, first and second Punic wars, Gallipoli, and II WW, one of the most disputed seas.

But his ours, well... theirs.

the pond it's the Atlantic ocean, not Our sea, well... I mean their sea

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,435 posts
13,843 battles

When a player is so bad he complains about bots cheating.

Nothing about this playerbase surprises me anymore.

• Cool 6

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,195 battles

Is today a pointless thread day?

Beta Tester
4,099 posts
732 battles

The OP's at it again, I see... :fish_palm:

54 minutes ago, Bics93 said:

What? Giulio Cesare rebuilding was a failure in real life, while in game it is one of the best performing ship at her tier... Also Roma seems to be quite good on paper: really good dispersion instead of the awful one of the real ship...

Ah, and I’m a spaghetti-man like you, just not so nationalistic ;)

Why a failure?

Considering that when they started doing it they were still being told that the likeliest conflict scenario was one against France, that was a rather logical move. The rebuilding of the Duilio-class can be defined as such, but it's not the Cesare's fault that the scenario for which it was rebuilt never materialized.

43 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Your understanding is rather limited, the Regia Marina wasn't nearly as good as the OP stated, no discussion, but neither did it allow the Royal Navy free reign over the Mediterranean as it is commonly thought. Despite critical weaknesses in equipment, doctrine and training, it proved itself as far more than an evanescent opponent for the British and Commonwealth ships. Considering said limitations, the inability to replace losses in any meaningful way and a certain lack of fuel from 1941, the RM played its cards well, albeit not as optimally as it could have.

I suggest you read the excellent book from Vincent O'Hara, "Struggle for the Middle Sea".

• Cool 2

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,269 battles

The Italians had some of the most beautiful and powerful ships of WW2 and also some of the bravest sailors - think Queen Elizabeth and Valiant. Unfortunately for them, but luckily for the British, they were not well led. I look forward to more Italian ships becoming available.

Players
2,244 posts
14,317 battles
4 hours ago, Annibale19ITA said:

...The AI cheats like  a mad and over all ,it is not equal with all the players...

In PvE the AI is fairly predictable.

In what way is it giving you problems?