26 comments in this topic

[SPAM-]
Players
119 posts
9,430 battles

img1.png

My username is d_Lynn. I'm 19 years old and I'm living in France. I'm a student, in computer sciences. I'm mainly studying developpement and programming (Hey, WG, if you look for an intern !). About what I like...  I love anime, cooking and playing video games (That's obvious tho). For my caracter... I love making jokes and laughing. I'm quite an easy-going person and I don't realy mind about Winning/Loosing, as long as I have fun ! 

I have a relatively good english, and I speak French (native language).

I'm currently looking for an English/French competitive clan, I'll study all the propositions !

img2.png

Fast image for my stats :

534973001.png

Direct link : https://wows-numbers.com/player/534973001,d_Lynn/

I'm a versatile player. I love playing all classes ! My two predilectives classe are CV and CA. My favourites carriers are Kaga and Taiho and my favourites cruiser are Des Moines and Minotaur. I have all tier X unlockable at the moment.

I'm looking for a clan that share the same passions as me with a good atmosphere and if possible, a competitive line up !

Thanks for reading, don't hesitate to ask any questions. Have a nice day !

[DAVY]
Players
1,541 posts
9,021 battles

Come on, you know you want to :Smile-_tongue:

[DAVY] Our aim is to build a community of players who enjoy playing the game, and want to JOIN IN, we are looking for ACTIVE players who will division, do operations and maybe try clan battles whilst being on discord. If all you want to do is to collect oil and play solo this ISN'T the place for you.

Joining DAVY is easy :-

Most importantly you must be ACTIVE and willing to participate.

Have reasonable stats (52% plus) our clan average is 53.6%

Have a minimum of 1000 battles played, our clan average is 4k battles

Speak English.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

[-TRN-]
Players
23 posts
9,456 battles

Hi I'll keep it short and sweet,

I am a recruiter for SBS a clan that is now expanding to 40 players and are recruiting ASAP!

We are a fun orientated Clan also lots of fun! If you think that's what your looking for Apply in game!

HMS_Twizted_G

[F1GHT]
[F1GHT]
Beta Tester
21 posts
6,198 battles

We are looking for all rounders with social skills. We are quite active on TS and a funny bunch.

Check us out, our general skill level is in line with yours: F1GHT

[SPAM-]
Players
119 posts
9,430 battles

Still up !

I've got contacted way more than I've expected to be honest. I'm quite in a rush to make a decision x)

Players
1,648 posts
12,122 battles

As much as I'd love to recruit you myself, given your interests I highly recommend the one and only Pravda Kantai, respectively their competitve branch Tsundora, depending on your preferences. Maybe the fiery Kathy (I still want to call you Loretta!) @Nishikino__Maki can show you around :)

Or, if you are interested, you may of course "play with BOTS" (introduction/recruitment thread in signature) - no anime focus but we have some weebs in our channel :)

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,021 posts
3,730 battles

Lol thanks @deadly_if_swallowed 

If you would be interested in joining Pravda you can click on our discord link: https://discord.gg/KNEVGbS

Even if you decide not to join the clan in the end you can still stay arround and ask for platoons or chat about anime, we don't mind at all!

Hope I'll see you soon,

Kathy

[B0TS]
Players
21 posts
7,078 battles

Bonsoir,

Vu que tu n'as toujours pas fait ton choix, je me permets de te proposer de nous rejoindre à l'After Work Fun (-AWF-)

Nous sommes un clan Anglophone, et passons la plus grande partie de notre temps à faire des Divisions dans la joie et la bonne humeur, mais faisons néanmoins preuve de sérieux lors des Clan Battles.

Les seuls règles sont de rejoindre le serveur Discord (sans nécessairement y faire régner la discorde :Smile_teethhappy:) et de jouer régulièrement.

Vouli voulou, que dire de plus ?

Si, je sais : qu'en nous rejoignant tu pourra être fière d'avoir fait doublé le nombre de Français du clan ^^

En te souhaitant une bonne et agréable fin de week end (même si ce n'est jamais vraiment agréable de voir le week end se terminer)

Players
683 posts
25 battles

Hello d_Lynn,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play. We offer all aspects of the game.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Many different countries. The shot below is a random shot of our TeamSpeak.

Although we are are one of the largest groups in the game and have someone on our TeamSpeak playing Warships 24.7. Smaller groups for grinding.

Mature gamers (not uptight), 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 200 in warships and counting.

We are actively developing competitive play. We are doing team battles, skirmishes and compete against other clans in the Supremacy League.We are doing clan wars battles. 

We offer support of multiple games in a diverse laid back Community to break the monotony if desired.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. There is usually someone playing ships 24/7.

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TeamSpeak: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: Killerbin34, Rhys566, alphaburner1972 and Mr_Snoww

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak on a weekday, busier on the weekend:

EU%20TS%20Picture.png

[SPAM-]
Players
119 posts
9,430 battles

After checking all possibilites, I think I still needs to improve myself before claiming to be able of competitive gameplay.

I will stop looking for a clan and I'll continue practicing.

Topic closed.

[-T-O-]
Players
25 posts
794 battles
On 25/11/2017 at 2:48 PM, d_Lynn said:

img1.png

My username is d_Lynn. I'm 19 years old and I'm living in France. I'm a student, in computer sciences. I'm mainly studying developpement and programming (Hey, WG, if you look for an intern !). About what I like...  I love anime, cooking and playing video games (That's obvious tho). For my caracter... I love making jokes and laughing. I'm quite an easy-going person and I don't realy mind about Winning/Loosing, as long as I have fun ! 

I have a relatively good english, and I speak French (native language).

I'm currently looking for an English/French competitive clan, I'll study all the propositions !

img2.png

Fast image for my stats :

534973001.png

Direct link : https://wows-numbers.com/player/534973001,d_Lynn/

I'm a versatile player. I love playing all classes ! My two predilectives classe are CV and CA. My favourites carriers are Kaga and Taiho and my favourites cruiser are Des Moines and Minotaur. I have all tier X unlockable at the moment.

I'm looking for a clan that share the same passions as me with a good atmosphere and if possible, a competitive line up !

Thanks for reading, don't hesitate to ask any questions. Have a nice day !

Hi I have sent you a PM.

[PRIDE]
Beta Tester
206 posts
6,837 battles

Hello D_Lynn

My clan Octo are looking for good players like yourself, We do Divisions and clan battles when they will start, All we ask 

is to be online active 3 times per week and at lest 1 or 2 days of Clan battles. 

If you would like to have a chat further message me or if you would to talk in French speak to Johnson777 

Any case good luck :-)

Beta Tester
59 posts
4,520 battles

NMA are recruiting!

A bit of history

NMA is a clan that was founded by Sycoreking 4 years ago on World of Tanks. NMA is a multi-cultural clan with members from all over the world and from all walks of life, from ex-military to mechanics.

What are we looking for?

Active clan members, that don't get easily offended. We are bunch of sarcastic bastards that like to have a laugh.
We want our members to be at least 18 years old, around 50% winrate, decent PR, around Good or better, have least one tier 10 ship or be close to one, speak English and use Discord. The stat requirements are not strict, if you prove yourself to be worthy we will take you in anyway.

We run our applicants through few play sessions and then decide if they get promoted to a regular member.

What are we doing?

We hang out on discord most of the time, playing warships, screwing around and generally having fun. We also attend clan wars and are trying to be competitive, we have a dedicated leadership team that's trying to push people to get better. We also stream our games (if there is something worth streaming, which is most of the time our Saturday Drink Night).

Interested?

If your interested in joining us then all you need to do is to apply via the clan tab at the top of your in-game interface and we will invite you to our discord.

We hope to hear from you soon!  :fish_viking:

Happy hunting and safe sailing!

[B0TS]
Players
21 posts
7,078 battles

Bonsoir,

Du coup on est en train de créer un clan plus compétitif, OCTO avec des camarades de mon précédent clan "casual".

Par conséquent, n'hésites pas à nous rejoindre, tu sera la bienvenue pour les clan battles qui reprennent bientôt.

Quelque soit ton choix je te souhaite bonne chance, et peut être nous croiserons nous sur le champ de bataille ;-)

[-UG-]
Players
37 posts
5,919 battles

Hi there,

I am one of the admins at Ultimate Gaming we are small new clan looking for new members to build up, we have experienced players in our ranks and also some guys new to the game.  Please take a look at our website for more information and to sign up.

http://ultimategamingclub.clanwebsite.com/

Team Speak 5.135.171.243:9220

Thanks in advance.

[-UG-]
Players
37 posts
5,919 battles
On 12/12/2017 at 6:28 PM, Major_Steel_ said:

Hello d_Lynn,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play. We offer all aspects of the game.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Many different countries. The shot below is a random shot of our TeamSpeak.

Although we are are one of the largest groups in the game and have someone on our TeamSpeak playing Warships 24.7. Smaller groups for grinding.

Mature gamers (not uptight), 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 200 in warships and counting.

We are actively developing competitive play. We are doing team battles, skirmishes and compete against other clans in the Supremacy League.We are doing clan wars battles. 

We offer support of multiple games in a diverse laid back Community to break the monotony if desired.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. There is usually someone playing ships 24/7.

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TeamSpeak: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: Killerbin34, Rhys566, alphaburner1972 and Mr_Snoww

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak on a weekday, busier on the weekend:

EU%20TS%20Picture.png

Hi @Major_Steel_ ,

You might need a new screenshot, at least 5 players on that screenshot you've used no longer play for 5D... :-)

#justsaying

Regards,

Comicbookguy

[B0TS]
Players
21 posts
7,078 battles

You may have cookie, Davy Jones, but I am the cookie the true cookie monster.

If you don't believe it, here's a picture of my ship

image.thumb.png.9c4d5a9397651b1985c7e1aaccae9332.png

Though I actually think we my clan may have ran out of cookies....