Strider66

[OAP] Old Army Platoon since 2011- Try out Clan Wars - Older gamers welcome! 25+

64 comments in this topic

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Older gamers welcome...as I am :)  See front page and thanks!

[AOD]
[AOD]
Players
3 posts
8,576 battles

hi I am looking for a clan that I can have so fun in, I have 54 ships for 2-10 and have being playing from beta. I have played in clan battles but due to my health it is sometimes hard to make it, I play for a few hours a day and I like to help at any tier, I do have TS but not discord I can download it if needed.

hope to hear from you soon

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles
3 hours ago, Tidgit59 said:

hi I am looking for a clan that I can have so fun in, I have 54 ships for 2-10 and have being playing from beta. I have played in clan battles but due to my health it is sometimes hard to make it, I play for a few hours a day and I like to help at any tier, I do have TS but not discord I can download it if needed.

hope to hear from you soon

Hi Tidgit...at work will contact you asap. Speak soon.

Players
10 posts
1,579 battles

Welcome to you all new sick and infirm old gits. It is so cool to know i'm not alone! From Her Majesty's Services :Smile_izmena:to NHS :cap_rambo:we have a place for you! Im a WOT AW, and WT bludger, but WG is really where my heart is!

Left hand down a bit Number One!

• Funny 1

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Sociable and competitive gamers please apply...sense of humour a must have :)

[OAP]
Players
14 posts
8,634 battles

Are you guys based in the E.U. or U.S.A.?? either way i am looking for an active clan that division's up etc. Active on TS or Discord. I have left my old clan [AWG] cause they became inactive. Tried out another clan and never got division invites etc. I am 60 yrs old from the U.S. I play during  the U.S. central time zone. I have ships from tier 5 up. @ 19 pt. captians and the rest are at at least 14 pts on other ships. I do use the E.U server.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles
58 minutes ago, Jim_Fowler said:

Are you guys based in the E.U. or U.S.A.?? either way i am looking for an active clan that division's up etc. Active on TS or Discord. I have left my old clan [AWG] cause they became inactive. Tried out another clan and never got division invites etc. I am 60 yrs old from the U.S. I play during  the U.S. central time zone. I have ships from tier 5 up. @ 19 pt. captians and the rest are at at least 14 pts on other ships. I do use the E.U server.

Hi Jim, we are EUR based. You're welcome if that's ok with you.

[OAP]
Players
14 posts
8,634 battles

yea thats fine i have a cool down period  since i left the last clan but yea send me an invite.

• Cool 1

[OAP]
Players
14 posts
8,634 battles

ok guys soon as my cool down period is up i will be joining you guys. You use discord??