Strider66

[OAP] Old Army Platoon since 2011- Try out Clan Wars - Older gamers welcome! 25+

68 comments in this topic

[BOBS2]
Players
3 posts
10,757 battles

hi I am looking for a clan that I can have so fun in, I have 54 ships for 2-10 and have being playing from beta. I have played in clan battles but due to my health it is sometimes hard to make it, I play for a few hours a day and I like to help at any tier, I do have TS but not discord I can download it if needed.

hope to hear from you soon

[OAP]
Beta Tester
47 posts
4,857 battles
3 hours ago, Tidgit59 said:

hi I am looking for a clan that I can have so fun in, I have 54 ships for 2-10 and have being playing from beta. I have played in clan battles but due to my health it is sometimes hard to make it, I play for a few hours a day and I like to help at any tier, I do have TS but not discord I can download it if needed.

hope to hear from you soon

Hi Tidgit...at work will contact you asap. Speak soon.

Players
15 posts
3,177 battles

Welcome to you all new sick and infirm old gits. It is so cool to know i'm not alone! From Her Majesty's Services :Smile_izmena:to NHS :cap_rambo:we have a place for you! Im a WOT AW, and WT bludger, but WG is really where my heart is!

Left hand down a bit Number One!

• Funny 1

[TWS]
Players
18 posts
11,797 battles

Are you guys based in the E.U. or U.S.A.?? either way i am looking for an active clan that division's up etc. Active on TS or Discord. I have left my old clan [AWG] cause they became inactive. Tried out another clan and never got division invites etc. I am 60 yrs old from the U.S. I play during  the U.S. central time zone. I have ships from tier 5 up. @ 19 pt. captians and the rest are at at least 14 pts on other ships. I do use the E.U server.

[OAP]
Beta Tester
47 posts
4,857 battles
58 minutes ago, Jim_Fowler said:

Are you guys based in the E.U. or U.S.A.?? either way i am looking for an active clan that division's up etc. Active on TS or Discord. I have left my old clan [AWG] cause they became inactive. Tried out another clan and never got division invites etc. I am 60 yrs old from the U.S. I play during  the U.S. central time zone. I have ships from tier 5 up. @ 19 pt. captians and the rest are at at least 14 pts on other ships. I do use the E.U server.

Hi Jim, we are EUR based. You're welcome if that's ok with you.

[TWS]
Players
18 posts
11,797 battles

yea thats fine i have a cool down period  since i left the last clan but yea send me an invite.

• Cool 1

[OAP]
Beta Tester
47 posts
4,857 battles

Playing Clan wars but need more to guarantee enough players for each Clan wars night.  See first post folks.  Come and enjoy WoWS with us!

Players
3 posts
5,505 battles

Hi guys,

a friend and I are looking for a clan, we are, at the moment in a German speaking Clan, and it isn't working out too well with comms. 

A little bit about us, me first, Expat, living in Denmark, ex military (76-80 RCT, just so you know the humour isn't going to be a problem), playing most nights between 1900 and 2200 European time, and a bit more at the weekends, early  pension in 6 months or so (more time for WoW), very interested in Clan battles, still need the last little bit to get the TX Minotaur, using test ships for the CB at the mo.

My mate is Spanish, 40 yo, speaks a very good English (he sounds like Antonio Banderas) he lives in Holland, like me plays nearly every evening, we've been gaming together for over 2 years, moved from Elite Dangerous to WoW, and are both bitten by the game. He is a dedicated DD captain, and has IJN TX Shimikaze, Zao and Yamato.

We are both on Discard, and prefer it to Team speak, we work well together in a Div and enjoy Clan battles, would enjoy more if the communication barrier wasn't a hindrance.

Hope to hear from you,

Cheers.

Players
15 posts
3,177 battles

You lucky bugger! Wish I could find a WOT, WOWS Buddy to game with. Hard to find like minded people and most, despite what thay, say dont like my age 74! I was 2 years in RE and a break and stupidly did 10 in Para, Reg! I miss the Crac! but I hate the Toxic and F-ing and blinding every other word. Im a clear comms guy. I know the guys that have to swear all the time are sad and Im not their nurse. I-m here to play and have fun not sort guys lives out for them! Good Luck with that clan, if it exists you deserve it! I am using a Spanish keyboard hence the typos. Lived here with the Spanish (not the Brits!). Cheers! You could visit Bulldogs they play both games but with TS3 Ch, split for both games. In the past I had to be in 2 clans. This is convenient! Or ask for me. Im around most days. Hasta pronto?

Bert

Players
3 posts
5,505 battles

HI Bert,

thanks for the reply:-) Yes, it makes a difference having a buddy, we generally have a laugh when we play, tend not to take things too serious, but anyway have a resolve to win every battle, although that doesn't happen as often as it should;-)

We would prefer a clan that uses Discord, although we both have TS installed and use it with the German clan, it is not a hindrance. We are looking for a clan that, although having fun, has a bit of discipline during clan battles, not too much un-necessary chatter, which we are finding a bit of a problem, especially as we don't understand half of it, the German I learnt was nearly 40 years ago, so rusty wouldn't be the appropriate word...

If the Bulldogs have a couple of vacant places, we would gladly 'change sides' :-)

I'll send an in game fr.

See you on the high seas,

Cheers.