Strider66

[OAP] Old Army Platoon since 2011- Try out Clan Wars - Older gamers welcome! 25+

65 comments in this topic

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Total for this season, with new members playing in Clan wars is:

20 battles, 50% victories Squall League Group 1

Good fun, come and join!

Players
4 posts
22,685 battles

Hi, all. Looking for a new clan to have fun in. I have ships in most of the tiers up to T10 and I'm looking to improve my clan skills. Willing learner with a good sense of humour.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Hey folks, we have a few slots open for new members!  Currently at Clan Wars Gale League, group1/2.  So looking for people interested in Clan Wars!  PM ingame or leave a post!  

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Still looking to make up the Clan to 40!

Clan wars currently trying to get into Storm League, 177 battles 50.28% winrate...onwards and upwards!

Players
10 posts
1,701 battles

Defo fall into the category of old and occasional gas. Newish to WOWS. Have a few ships including tier 8 Premiums. Let me know if we can chat TS3, Discord ugh! Facebook etc?

In game name. Bert_the_Cosh

I get frustrated realising their is so much to learn, and so would appreciate training if possible?

Cheers.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
14 hours ago, Bert_the_Cosh said:

Defo fall into the category of old and occasional gas. Newish to WOWS. Have a few ships including tier 8 Premiums. Let me know if we can chat TS3, Discord ugh! Facebook etc?

In game name. Bert_the_Cosh

I get frustrated realising their is so much to learn, and so would appreciate training if possible?

Cheers.

Hey Burt, will send you an invite to Discord, it's much more flexible than TS and has Apps for mobiles mate.  Even our eldest can hack it :) 

We have members from 25 to 79 btw :)

Players
10 posts
1,701 battles

Hi, defo a Roger your offer, but I have Discord and about to launch into a game and screw it up! I'm in game so shout me or what ever you do over here ok? A big tnx!!

ps. Can I have a big badge like those nautical Italian chaps?, either that of a 99 with 2 flakes right?

Players
10 posts
1,701 battles
On 26/11/2017 at 1:38 PM, Strider66 said:

Still looking for more players, we had 3 wins out of 4 last night in Clan battles!  Players with a sense of humour and willing to engage in banter :)

Fine Strider and thank you. Had wifi problems but looking for you now. Put the word out as I'm not techy savve much. Grab me drag me into anything. I will try and bring a mate with me. We been in WOT around 5 years together he and I. I have t8 Alabama and T8 Ruskie Cruiser. Wyoming BS and working my way up!

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
1 minute ago, Bert_the_Cosh said:

Fine Strider and thank you. Had wifi problems but looking for you now. Put the word out as I'm not techy savve much. Grab me drag me into anything. I will try and bring a mate with me. We been in WOT around 5 years together he and I. I have t8 Alabama and T8 Ruskie Cruiser. Wyoming BS and working my way up!

Hey I messaged you the Discord link Bert, you should see a notification at the top of this page.  Message me back if you have any tech issues.  Ahem, you need Discord to be installed to use the link.
https://discordapp.com/

Players
10 posts
1,701 battles

H Strider. Discord was working fine until I tried to log into your clan a few days ago. Now I just get Error messages??

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
38 minutes ago, Bert_the_Cosh said:

H Strider. Discord was working fine until I tried to log into your clan a few days ago. Now I just get Error messages??

Please see messages i sent Bert. 

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
18 hours ago, yuri169 said:

Hi there i would like to apply.

Yuri, check your PM's

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 7:11 PM, ScottishWill said:

Hey Strider,

any chance of an invite mate?

Hi sent you a pm...

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Last Clan Wars season we got to  STORM League and Clan Level 8.   Clan expanded to 50 and looking for new members for Clan wars teams!!

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Strider66 said:

Last Clan Wars season we got to  STORM League and Clan Level 8.   Clan expanded to 50 and looking for new members for Clan wars teams!!

Still looking for new members for Clan Wars, going to run 2 teams if possible!

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Still need more players for a 1st and 2nd team.  We are in GALE League currently, would be nice to field a second team too, and reinforce our prime team at the same time!

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Although the Clan Wars only has a week left, we are looking for more players, to get two teams if possible for the next Clan Wars season.  Playing in Divs and Operations, assisting in Campaign events.  

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles

Hey all, still looking to drag in guys/gals to increase our Clan size which is currently 37/50!

Players
1 post
6,723 battles

Saw a post in game you were recruiting and I fit most of the criteria, PM me with details if your interested.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
43 posts
4,266 battles
17 minutes ago, deH98 said:

Saw a post in game you were recruiting and I fit most of the criteria, PM me with details if your interested.

Details will be sent soon, thanks deH98!

Pm'd you :)