Strider66

[OAP] Old Army Platoon since 2011- Try out Clan Wars - Older gamers welcome! 25+

64 comments in this topic

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

5a19426a08557_OAP165LogoCircle195_1476469347.png.b0c9bb21edab0d84f29b8ea0319ca4bd.png

Ok, we are a social gaming clan formed in 2011 originally just WoT.  Sense of humour and a degree in sarcasm is a must have!

We accept anyone over 25+  Relaxed mature gamers, English speakers from all parts of the EU.  Don't be put off if you check my stats, crap but working on it :), there are some very good  players in the Clan!!  I just try and keep the ship on top of the water!

We are looking to expand the WoWS membership.

Will help massively with Clan wars. 

We would like you to have a tier 8 ship or were close to it.

We have our own Discord Voice Comms server. Much better than TS, more flexible and mobile phone app.  

No specific times to logon, RL, families and work all get in the way, but we do expect you to be on Discord when you do get on. 

Our members do play other games too, like most gamers nowadays.

Overall we have approx. !00+ members for various games on Discord. 

So bring a sense of humour with you and apply now! 

Any questions just ask, or contact us ingame via the Clan finder or PM Strider66, Vorcha, nextoops, Demurph, Sterling69 or Greatoak.  

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Still looking for more players, we had 3 wins out of 4 last night in Clan battles!  Players with a sense of humour and willing to engage in banter :)

Players
140 posts
6,207 battles

Hi, 

I am interested in joining, only play at weekends though these days or as work permits.

Whats discord, clanwebsite details?

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Ahoy Captain, will send you pm with Discord detail. Clan invite sent yesterday.  Welcome!

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Got to Squall league Division 1, so we are improving all the time!  You can play Clan Wars or divisions, it's not mandatory...just be on Discord and be social.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
13 posts
8,294 battles

been looking for a clan which will take an old fart such as myself...........

Have a few tier 8's and a couple of tier 9's

• Cool 1

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Hi and welcome, just sent you an invite Hanxbear!

I will pm the Discord details!  Strider66

[OAP]
Beta Tester
2 posts
4,167 battles

Hi There,

Looking to get into some clan stuff as well as having a fun environment to play WoWS in. 30 years young and mainly a cruiser captain but have a Montana & Des Moines and only 70k away from a Zhao if that helps.

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
1,205 battles

Hi i would like to join or try out with you guys. Im 33 from England i play most nights or atleast will if i have people to play with as playing solo all the time isnt great! I have started playing again after a long break but do have tier 8s some 9's and a few premium ships i play Bbs or DDs but happy to play what ever. (Not 1 game ever in cv tho) 

Thanks i currently have a clan, well its me on my own lol.

Thanks 

• Cool 1

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles
2 hours ago, Skinnymanuk said:

Hi i would like to join or try out with you guys. Im 33 from England i play most nights or atleast will if i have people to play with as playing solo all the time isnt great! I have started playing again after a long break but do have tier 8s some 9's and a few premium ships i play Bbs or DDs but happy to play what ever. (Not 1 game ever in cv tho) 

Thanks i currently have a clan, well its me on my own lol.

Thanks 

Hey hi, will send you an invite mate.  And will pm you the Discord details!  Welcome!  

Players
3 posts
5,266 battles

Is it possible for a complete noob to join? have only tier 5, but am looking for a game and community to sink my teeth into. can play just about everyday if i am given enough attention/training.

30 + years old (but will forever be 15 mentally xD )

been playing WOT for 50k battles, so teamplay is something i know and appreciate

• Cool 1

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Hi guys, thanks for views and applications, we have reached our Clan limit of 40 now.  We had ingame applications too.  So we are currently closed to recruiting.  Many thanks Strider66.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Ok we have 10 slots available after clearing some non playing clan members. , ideal for those wanting to try out Clan Wars.  It's not a rule, if you fancy it, have a go!  

Beta Tester
6 posts
1,904 battles

Very old fart here returning after some time out. I'm online most days playing this WOT, hearthstone or star citizen but mostly WOWS. have plenty of tier 8 and 9's never bothered grinding tier 10 as pre clan wars 9's were better matchmaking. Am happy to play most classes except CV but if the clan requires a certain ship then happy to grind it out if I am close. been playing since closed Beta on and off, feel free to check my stats, while average win rate have pretty good average xp and usually somewhere near top 3 in post battle.  Looking for a clan that swears a lot in chat, can tolerate drunken singing in TS  and banters like a football fan that doesn't take itself too seriously most of the time but still likes to win regardless. I am an experienced gamer in PVP and competitive environments. 

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Hey guys and girls! Still looking for social captains for OAP.  See recruitment blurb above.

[OAP]
[OAP]
Beta Tester
42 posts
4,225 battles

Hey guys and girls! Still looking for social captains for OAP, interested in Clan Wars too .  See recruitment blurb above.