Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_H_Nelson

Operation: Ultimate Frontier - A suggested tweak

3 comments in this topic

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

I've just read about the latest operation. It looks great to play, and has very nice rewards. Details here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/pve-season-2/

It says:

The first stage of the operation includes the arrival of allied air forces, which you will need to accompany to the airfield. The aircraft will be arriving from three different locations, their exact arrival time being displayed on special timers over each of the flying points. Your task is to clear the way to the destination point together with Tier VI allied cruiser Aoba (codename 'Kato'), controlled by AI.

I suggest that WG add a tweak to the operation to allow a temporary delay to the arrival of the aircraft by issuing the command "Not now Kato" from any French ship.

....err... I'll get my coat.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,099 posts
732 battles
3 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

I suggest that WG add a tweak to the operation to allow a temporary delay to the arrival of the aircraft by issuing the command "Not now Kato" from any French ship.

I'd say that, to be completely realistic, it should allow for a French ship to have a British captain.

tumblr_nlpg2dqy391qj6sk2o3_500.gif

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,979 posts
2,159 battles

At least we know two things about our trusty ally, Kato: 1) He can be expected to turn up where you least expect him, and 2) He never gives up.

I'm looking forward to this operation already! :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this