Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

cammo stuff

17 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
1,551 posts
6,274 battles

I noticed that they are two premium cammos in the game, I'm thinking of buying my first premium cammo.

but what happen if I decide to take the cammo off my ship?

can I put it back again for free or I have to buy it again?

P.s.- Can you put some warm colours (yellows and reds) in your cammos, WG? you know, a bit of colour.

thank you.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,192 battles

You can switch them freely

[BLITZ]
Players
2,075 posts
9,134 battles
8 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

Both? even that one of 25 doubloons?

Yes, they will be put into your inventory.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles
Just now, Butterdoll said:

Both? even that one of 25 doubloons?

Yes.

As soon as you own the camo it will stay in your inventory and you can switcheroo as much as you like or even sell the ship.

As long as you don't sell the camo or use the onetime usable ones they won't disappear or cost anything to mount or demount.

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,679 posts
5,569 battles

He sounds like he's reffering to the type 6 camo (50 gold) and the type 59 (125 gold). These may be on discount atm due to black friday.

Both are single use camo.

Personally I wouldnt bother - there are lots of "free" camos that give the same bonus and are available frequently - e.g. anniversary/halloween camo.

Similarly there are camos that are rewards for missions e.g. battlehardened which are also good.

Alternatively there are frequently camo bundles in the store, which if you're wanting to buy some give better value for money.

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,561 battles

I think some of you may think of the older days when a mounted camo only could be destroyed if you wanted to change, but it was changed sometime ago.

I was quite irritating as you wanted sometime to use f.e. the 100% prem camos just until a ship was grinded but not more, especially since back in the days the special camos was more rare to get for free, and more difficult events. I remebered how much I played in Halloween mission last year to get the free camos. Now I suddenly have plenty.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,248 posts
6,788 battles

Yes, the permanent premium camo (on ships from tier 6 up) which tends to be rather expensive is a "buy once use whenever you want" for that ship, you never have to resupply it, even if you swap it out for some other (usually special) camo

Those cheaper premium camos (they cost like 50g and 125g unless they are on a discount) are "buy once use once" meaning that you will have to resupply (re-buy) them each time. If you de-mount it (for example by swapping to another camo) it will go into your inventory till you put that on a ship

As for coulurs... They are supposed to be historical-ish, so unless it's a special camo like valentines day it's not really going to have flashy colours on it. Then again you can use mods for that

[L4GG]
Players
1,551 posts
6,274 battles

Thank you to all.

58 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

As for coulurs... They are supposed to be historical-ish, so unless it's a special camo like valentines day it's not really going to have flashy colours on it. Then again you can use mods for that

Yes, I know but I have the impression that real life cammos are prettier and made with more creativity that in game ones.

I did saw one (mods) that I loved was like solid blue with black, some white ( I think) with a red bow. Made by a French guy that has a panda bear as the avatar.

But he dd run into some troubles and etc. (mainly created by WG)

Can you advice me one?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,248 posts
6,788 battles
1 hour ago, Butterdoll said:

Thank you to all.

Yes, I know but I have the impression that real life cammos are prettier and made with more creativity that in game ones.

I did saw one (mods) that I loved was like solid blue with black, some white ( I think) with a red bow. Made by a French guy that has a panda bear as the avatar.

But he dd run into some troubles and etc. (mainly created by WG)

Can you advice me one?

Sorry, I use barely any mods, have no idea about good visual ones

[L4GG]
Players
1,551 posts
6,274 battles
11 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Sorry, I use barely any mods, have no idea about good visual ones

18 hours ago, Xevious_Red said:

He sounds like he's reffering to the type 6 camo (50 gold) and the type 59 (125 gold). These may be on discount atm due to black friday.

Both are single use camo.

Personally I wouldnt bother - there are lots of "free" camos that give the same bonus and are available frequently - e.g. anniversary/halloween camo.

Similarly there are camos that are rewards for missions e.g. battlehardened which are also good.

Alternatively there are frequently camo bundles in the store, which if you're wanting to buy some give better value for money.

Thank you anyway.

Well, I put some money forward into the game for the first time.

- I will buy the premium cammo (I think it's not that expensive in the long run, and it overs more value for the money than a premium account, that are kind of... hem, I won one 24 hours yesterday in my last battle, I don't know why, I'm not giving much attention to the missions and challenges anyway. But as I'm going to my first battle today i probably just have 7 or 8 hours left. At least the cammo will be there)

- I will buy parking slots i need them badly, to be able to grind my lines forward, for some time now i stopped the grind because of that and despite i won 2 recently they are not enough, i need 4 more to be able to step up a single tier.

By the way.

where i can find modules that i don't have?

it's possible to put modules that are not from my tier?

I'm thinking of buying a premium ship, what's the best time to buy it? i was advised to wait for Christmas (last year Graaf Spee).

Maybe, after Christmas to go fetch De Grasse?

thank you.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,376 posts
20 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

P.s.- Can you put some warm colours (yellows and reds) in your cammos, WG? you know, a bit of colour.

I think this is the best looking camo WG have put out so far :Smile_Default: Especially with the yellow in.yellow.thumb.jpg.7a56b3d9137002e8cb532a0aa65c4ae1.jpg

[L4GG]
Players
1,551 posts
6,274 battles
2 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

I just checked, it was on sale up to recently but seems to have gone from the shop now. :Smile_sad:

sorry, but i yet don't know which camo type is...

Meanwhile, i like it.( I'd love it if there was a brighter blue)

Look to my buddy, not too bad, not too badbuddy.png.c565cbfe630843fa39db8ccf93728d87.png 

It would be so much nicer if the perma camo could be full customisable. like, here's the perma camo, now paint the ship as you like with the colours that  you want.

Sign in to follow this