Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
777_zamani

Must Add sailors and soldiers

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[IRAN]
Players
112 posts
17,345 battles

Hi all dear friends

I draw your attention to a basic point

The essence of this game is its own charm
We live in the 21st century
Have a glance at other gaming companies

 

This Game ( wows) : It's really without a show of soldiers, sailors and crew members. It lacks charm and excitement

It's really unfortunate that your company can not design an army of soldiers and ships crew ?
If you really have a problem with graphic designers
Get help from other companies

 

This game without animation human crew It's really a crazy and Soulless game.

please Add this animation to the ships at least in the port

 

It also improves the animation of air defense AA and its effects in the Sky

Picture below. ( main_1200s)

Please post their feedback in order to improve the game.

Thanks.
 

2ezixk9.jpg

09_gneisenau_5-557x266.jpg

10_gneisenau_10.jpg

20171001_021512_PBSB109-Lion_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

Bofors_8.jpg

USS Yorktown.jpg

main_1200s.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,765 posts
10,662 battles

Including sailors and soldiers (regardless of technical limitations and work needed for such a thing to be introduced) would raise the age rating of the game. Which is why we will NEVER see any crews, neither in WoWs nor in WoT (where it would be much easier to add). WG was very clear on that so your feedback on the issue won't do anything - it's not the problem of whether they can or whether they see more pressing matters: they don't plan on including crews, ever.

 

The most we might see one day is some people appearing in Port (not in battle), but even that's uncertain and very low on priority list.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,264 battles
19 minutes ago, Captain_Placeholder said:

there is people in the Port, on the containor ship.

 

You dont get to shoot at those thou 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

As mentioned above by @eliastion apart from being very hard to implement (crew performing various animations on a moving vessel) there is the age tolerances to consider.

 

Were WG to actually manage to get active crew aboard, how long would it be before we had calls for 'dismembered limbs' and 'men being blown apart' to surface on the forum? And there would go their rating for younger players.

 

1. Most people play the game zoomed right out; you would really be hard pressed to see any crew at those distances.

2. Even if you could see them, why would you? Are you not seeking that DD hiding in smoke? That cruiser that just disappeared from view?

3. Many players computers struggle already. Adding yet more data to process is not going to help them, and their team; who would like them to not be afk for most the game.

 

Crew members while in port? I would say yes; that is not only do-able, but acceptable to the censors.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,012 battles

and you also have to consider that a lot of people that play WGing titles only have very basic computers, the inclusion of crew would reduce the performance of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts

Pinned at the top of the general forum:

No. Sorry, OP. Your threads are neither important nor hot.

There are also the mentioned issues listed by the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
863 posts
5,114 battles

As eliastion has posted this would increase the age rating of the game.

 

I've seen this raised a number of times in the past.

 

It's not going to happen - why would WG cut out a lot of their playerbase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,099 posts
732 battles
3 hours ago, 777_zamani said:

This Game ( wows) : It's really without a show of soldiers, sailors and crew members. It lacks charm and excitement

That's your opinion; in my eye, the game does not miss anything from the lack of visible crew.

And I wholeheartedly agree with the issues put forward by the others. It won't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TXG-]
Players
2,367 posts
3 hours ago, 777_zamani said:

This game without animation human crew It's really a crazy and Soulless game.

 

Yes, I find it a crazy and soulless game because my ships are not populated by tiny dots while in battle. :Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
Players
191 posts
2,554 battles

I am happy if I see a ship blasted into the atmosphere, but the last thing I want to see is little figures of people flying into the air too.

A good idea would have been like we had on the Dunkirk scenario, is being able to pick up invisible survivors and awarded for that.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
349 posts
10,188 battles

Missouri has a cook walking around sometimes :cap_look:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L4GG]
Players
1,542 posts
6,251 battles

yes, but in port, why not.

people doing maintenance work to the ship, sailors going out on leave, trucks coming in with supplies, etc. In some ports, sailors swimming around the ships enjoying the break or sunbathing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,339 posts
5,527 battles
3 hours ago, 777_zamani said:

Hi all dear friends

I draw your attention to a basic point

The essence of this game is its own charm
We live in the 21st century
Have a glance at other gaming companies

 

This Game ( wows) : It's really without a show of soldiers, sailors and crew members. It lacks charm and excitement

It's really unfortunate that your company can not design an army of soldiers and ships crew ?
If you really have a problem with graphic designers
Get help from other companies

 

This game without animation human crew It's really a crazy and Soulless game.

please Add this animation to the ships at least in the port

 

It also improves the animation of air defense AA and its effects in the Sky

Picture below. ( main_1200s)

Please post their feedback in order to improve the game.

Thanks.
 

2ezixk9.jpg

09_gneisenau_5-557x266.jpg

10_gneisenau_10.jpg

20171001_021512_PBSB109-Lion_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

Bofors_8.jpg

USS Yorktown.jpg

main_1200s.jpg

 

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×