Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

Dynamic Division BS

7 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,517 battles

So, why can complete strangers just join an existing division? And then you can't remove them again?

I don't want random potatoes in my division, thank you very much WG. Sort that out.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,293 battles

Is this the first time you've had this happen? I had it happen the first day after the patch were they introduced this (2 patches ago? Can't remember).

Click the anchor button thingy.

And yes, it is quite annoying.... No idea why this is introduced.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,203 posts
6,775 battles

This.

Like, why is even a thing, if I wished him to be in my division I'd ask him to join.

I understand the idea of "clanmates can join in port without invitation" but the randoms just have to go

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,878 battles

I had this happen the other day whilst in a two-man division. I can't say that it really bothered me that much but the random guy did leave the division straight after the match so it didn't really matter. I asked my division mate about it and he pointed out the little padlock button on the division box in port that lets you lock the division to prevent it happening. Top left of the box if you are looking for it.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,517 battles
18 minutes ago, Loran_Battle said:

Is this the first time you've had this happen? I had it happen the first day after the patch were they introduced this (2 patches ago? Can't remember).

Click the anchor button thingy.

Not the first time and I knew you could lock divisions.

But usually I could just kick them from the division again, not this time for whatever reason (WG UI kwality gud!).

Weekend Tester
541 posts
4,964 battles

Its very weird to go back to port after a game, sit there in casual chat with your clan-mate - and find you also have a random stranger sitting there uninvited!

It gets embarrassing if they're a bit clingy and won't leave of their own accord. It even gets creepy when they just sit there silently, not responding to "please go away and leave us alone"....

Sign in to follow this