Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
buccaneer_invader

RANKSand CORONETS.

14 comments in this topic

Players
34 posts
9,229 battles

Q 1 How do some players have ranks.Am a SEAMAN.So how do I get to next rank ? .                                                                                                            Q 2  When a game has completed  whats these Crowns at side peoples names mean. They either have 1,2,3 or 4 gold dashes with   stars above.            Can find no info on these.                                                                                                                                                                                                               THANKS GUYS AGAIN.                                                                                                                         

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,135 posts
5,909 battles

4K battles and haven't heard of ranked battles? Interesting :cap_hmm:

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,085 posts
11,649 battles
1 minute ago, _DeathWing_ said:

I think he is (partially) referring to the rank on the forum.

@OP it's based on number of posts, I think.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,135 posts
5,909 battles
13 minutes ago, Teob_VG said:

Nope. See the question no. 2.

"Q 2 When a game has completed whats these Crowns at side peoples names mean.They either have 1, 2, 3 or 4 gold dashes with stars above."

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,419 battles
7 minutes ago, _DeathWing_ said:

He also doesn't seem to know that 'enter' works in a forum.

5 minutes ago, Teob_VG said:

@OP it's based on number of posts, I think.

No, part 2 he mentions specifically 'after a game'

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,085 posts
11,649 battles
2 minutes ago, _DeathWing_ said:

Nope. See the question no. 2.

"Q 2 When a game has completed whats these Crowns at side peoples names mean.They either have 1,2,3 or 4 gold dashes with stars above."

Yeah I don't know what he means there.

I meant I think the first question refers to the forum.

To be fair though, I am not sure. :Smile_teethhappy:

[ADRIA]
Players
4,217 posts
6,775 battles
53 minutes ago, buccaneer_invader said:

Q 1 How do some players have ranks.Am a SEAMAN.So how do I get to next rank ? .                                                                                                            Q 2  When a game has completed  whats these Crowns at side peoples names mean. They either have 1,2,3 or 4 gold dashes with   stars above.            Can find no info on these.                                                                                                                                                                                                               THANKS GUYS AGAIN.                                                                                                                         

I can understand you missing the 1st one - those ranks in forums depend on your posts. As you post more you'll get higher ranks

But that 2nd... almost 2k PvE and over 2k PvP battles and doesn't even realize those are Ranked Battles ratings...

Also as mentioned before - "enter" key is a thing, you don't need 500 spaces between sentences

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,544 battles
48 minutes ago, buccaneer_invader said:

Q1 is already answered (see quoted thread by Seeteufel)

Q2: Those are the ranks (and the corresponding emblems to those ranks) of the players that they reached in the last "Ranked" Season. To play Ranked Battles you need to have at least Account Level 9 and a Ship of the apropiate Tier (whch Tier is needed changes every Season last time it was Tier VI but this time i guess it will be Tier VIII like in Season 5)

Players
34 posts
9,229 battles
5 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

Q1 is already answered (see quoted thread by Seeteufel)

Q2: Those are the ranks (and the corresponding emblems to those ranks) of the players that they reached in the last "Ranked" Season. To play Ranked Battles you need to have at least Account Level 9 and a Ship of the apropiate Tier (whch Tier is needed changes every Season last time it was Tier VI but this time i guess it will be Tier VIII like in Season 5)

THANK YOU.

Players
34 posts
9,229 battles

THANKS LADS.Have been ill for a while and just getting back in to this game.                                                                                                 thanks again. Am going to ask about CAMPAIGN NEXT.  BYEE.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,193 posts
11,680 battles

Oh, and it isn't the US navy here OP. You don't need to capitalize all letters. Which AFAIK the US navy them self has abandoned.

Sign in to follow this