Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

DWT on GZ

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

DWT... is just anothere name for nerf .... remove please it is boring and BS..... it is even more BS that i cant switch between normal and DWT.

that or Cruiser and DD cant shot my planes... in my eye is that only fair.... I can kill you and you cant kill my planes 

mang 

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
8 minutes ago, Mangrey said:

laggy server ... 

As has been the last few weeks/days, still instead of waiting, you clicked multiple times to create multiple threads.

Kids need to learn to have patience these days.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,054 posts
2,939 battles
Just now, juanxmar said:

As has been the last few weeks/days, still instead of waiting, you clicked multiple times to create multiple threads.

You don't blame the customer. The customer's right. Ths technical issue of double and triple posts have existed for ages. You'd think they'd have fixed it by now.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles
8 minutes ago, juanxmar said:

Wow, actually defending a buggy server to berate "kids".
I've seen it all now.

In before his coffee machine starts heating his coffee to the boiling point of titanium, and you just say that he just needs the patience to wait for the cup to cool down rather than complaining about the blatant defect.

OT: DW torps on the GZ is a nonsense gimmick. The entire premise of DW torps is concealment. Planes aren't exactly inconspicuous.
They did that to avoid uber triple TB crossdrops on DDs, when "all" they have to do is avoid having that sort of thing in the first place.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles
13 minutes ago, LastButterfly said:

You don't blame the customer. The customer's right. Ths technical issue of double and triple posts have existed for ages. You'd think they'd have fixed it by now.

1 minute ago, Exocet6951 said:

Wow, actually defending a buggy server to berate "kids".
I've seen it all now.

In before his coffee machine starts heating his coffee to the boiling point of titanium, and you just say that he just needs the patience to wait for the cup to cool down rather than complaining about the blatant defect.

Why, he knew the issue and chose to be impatient, own fault at its best, and yes, the forums run like molasses, we all know that.

You ever wondered why the 1st page is not flooded with copies of the same few posts?

What does a coffee machine have to do with not being able to wait for the server to respond instead of clicking 3 times?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,108 posts
11,654 battles

OP has some sort of rage, slamming the post button multiple times...

Yeah GZ is generally BS but meh WG.

Beta Tester
5,054 posts
2,939 battles
21 minutes ago, juanxmar said:

Why, he knew the issue and chose to be impatient, own fault at its best, and yes, the forums run like molasses, we all know that.

You ever wondered why the 1st page is not flooded with copies of the same few posts?

What does a coffee machine have to do with not being able to wait for the server to respond instead of clicking 3 times?

Firstly :

How do you know he knew the issue ? He may have never noticed. And it's not like there's a big "plz dont spam post button" on the front page of the forum. WG's not exactly advertising the issue. So you have no right to assume everyone knows. 

And secondly :

... just no. You're the type to blame the customer for no being satisfyied by the meager service you provide, right ? That's not how it works. He is right. It's not that the forum has some problems, to which users should adapt to. No. If there's a problem... it's WG's fault. Not the user. You can't blame users for the fact that the tool they use is dysfunctional. Just imagine, you have a computer, but the keyboard is a bit buggy, for it to register the key input, you have to hold the key down three seconds. And it would be the users' fault for not being patient enough, right ?

By the way, the thing I did with the keyboard is called an analogy. It's the use of tangible example to make a point clearer when someone has difficulties understand the sole theory.

Players
1,334 posts
3,583 battles
2 hours ago, LastButterfly said:

Don't. Even. Get. Me. Started.

eb856cc465bef65e609ceca27eeeeb69087c2a53

Yeah, sure, the customer is right. /sarcasm

I have nothing but sympathy for the folks at WG who have to deal with self-entitled 'customers' all day.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,770 posts
10,668 battles

I love how hardly anybody bothers to replay to OP's whines regarding GZ - and the only thing people find worth discussing is the problem with the laggy Forum and whether people should be responsible for avoiding multi-posting or is all the blame solely on the buggy website and its operators :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,240 battles
9 hours ago, LastButterfly said:

giphy.gif

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles
13 hours ago, eliastion said:

I love how hardly anybody bothers to replay to OP's whines regarding GZ - and the only thing people find worth discussing is the problem with the laggy Forum and whether people should be responsible for avoiding multi-posting or is all the blame solely on the buggy website and its operators :Smile_teethhappy:

the GZ on not OP is it broken....

mang

Sign in to follow this