Sign in to follow this  
ArkSyve

The black friday sales

3 comments in this topic

[KAGA]
Weekend Tester
15 posts
1,328 battles

So yeah there is now finally an article detailling the special sales we're getting for black friday. Only 15 hours late...

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/black-friday-discounts/

Looks like the usual good stuff we have for special event sales.

But then you look at the tech tree sales and then you notice: They only discounted certain ships, because [edited]us. Honestly there are more ships not discounted than ships actually discounted.

Quick check on the other server clusters...yes, Asia and NA do not have all of these restrictions on ships sales. Looks fair right?

In details: Indianapolis, Kaga, Hood and Mutsu are restricted on NA and Asia. For EU, well see for yourselves:

"50% 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png Off - All Tier III-IV Ships
40% 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png Off - Tiers V-VI
(Excludes: Gallant, De Grasse, Duca d'Aosta, Mutsu, Okhotnik, October Revolution
30% 6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png Off - Tiers VII-VIII
(Excludes
Kii, Enterprise, Alabama, Hood, Kaga, Blyskawica, Indianapolis)"

Alright, I could guess some of those are special event ships (Oktobra,Gallant) and some may be not on sale because they are OP (Kaga), which, to me, doesn't justify them not being on sale though. But hey, I guess WG can get away with that.

But what about the other ships? Are they too recent? Is it because they are also on sale in the premium shop right now? That is in now way a justification and downright a [edited] move.

Isn't the Okhotnik even not in the tree?

Why WG, why?

Are you afraid ships not sold in overpriced packages (the 450€ one is memes) will not bring in money?

While we're at it. Seeing as how the tech tree is being shat on, I guess there's no hope for many new premiums being introduced to the tree..

Which concludes my rant...currently I'm 300% salt because I was getting hyped for some new premium ships in my port, but it's not going to happen.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,220 posts
6,782 battles
On 11/22/2017 at 5:47 PM, ArkSyve said:

(Excludes: Gallant, De Grasse, Duca d'Aosta, Mutsu, Okhotnik, October Revolution

On 11/22/2017 at 5:47 PM, ArkSyve said:

(ExcludesKii, Enterprise, Alabama, Hood, Kaga, Blyskawica, Indianapolis)

Gallant, Duca, Hood, DeGrasse, Blyskawica - United Mega Bundle

Revolution, Ohotnik - Soviet Mega bundle

Enterprise, Alabama, Indianapolis - USS Mega Bundle

Mutsu, Kii, Kaga - IJN Mega Bundle

All of them - Armada bundle

You can still get them if you want

They are literally offering you to buy premium ships at a discount (wondering if anyone's actually buying the 400eur pack lol) if you want to, stop crying about it like a spoiled brat

Sign in to follow this