170 posts
6,325 battles

I'm so excited for this but......

shot-17_11.20_21_54.57-0399.thumb.jpg.65489971e5bd8ccf55b02ff809f67b43.jpg

is that.....is that it?

really? 

i'm not even angry anymore, 

Image result for disappointed face meme

they continue to release more premium but they can't balance the old ships yet.

so we have drop torp and run class, set people on fire at 20km class, i'm still Full hp for whole game class and CV actually decent(same type of cv fight each other) but unbalance AF. 

even after all of this, i'm still playing this game... do i need help?

[CHAOS]
Players
2,359 posts
10,784 battles

Red would be a nice color change because the yamamoto shells can already be red. Having this blue color just seems ... random...
Also red has a even more symbolic meaning in warfare, because its the ultimate middlefinger to the enemy.

There was a reason why The Red Baron was, well, red.
Red is the strongest color, it is a signal color for the human brain, and having it as camo is just a huge disadvantage, because it just spits on stealth and screams "here iam, come and get me!". And thats why its the ultimate middle-finger-camo.

So Wargoming plx adderino redderino.

covfefe

[ADRIA]
Players
4,191 posts
6,775 battles

Yeah, it was confirmed quite a long time ago that all it does is changes the IJN green to blue like on other nations, I think there was something about people complaining that the IJN green looked "bad" and they wished to have the "normal" blue :cap_hmm: Personally I prefer the green anyway

And lets face it - if you could choose the color by yourself - most people would just paint their ship bright pink. At least I know I would :cap_haloween:

[ANIME]
[ANIME]
Players
170 posts
6,325 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yeah, it was confirmed quite a long time ago that all it does is changes the IJN green to blue like on other nations, I think there was something about people complaining that the IJN green looked "bad" and they wished to have the "normal" blue :cap_hmm: Personally I prefer the green anyway

And lets face it - if you could choose the color by yourself - most people would just paint their ship bright pink. At least I know I would :cap_haloween:

exactly :D 

imagine Yamato in Pink....:cap_haloween:

but no!!!  we stuck with 2 lame colour :cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this