You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

Quick question regarding support

16 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Players
1,424 posts
9,973 battles

Ola guys,

Am I allowed to send support names for those whom I suspect that they are using bots?

Or , report in game is all I am allowed to do?

Thanks

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

Are you allowed? Yes (And attach the replay)

Is it usefull? ...

Im not answering, dont want to be banned from the forum :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,096 battles
28 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Thanks.

Will give it a try.

Don't you dare telling on me!

I mean... you can't prove anything anyway!

[WGP2W]
Players
1,424 posts
9,973 battles
13 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Don't you dare telling on me!

I mean... you can't prove anything anyway!

NEUtS3sGTI6Y6fMu94ty7g.png

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

I'm not sure if that has happened today but the servers have not been the best today.

I've had several DCs and been lucky enough to get back into the game quite fast (one was in the middle of a game and the other was at the start).  I did check once back in-game and players on both teams confirmed that they've had problems today.

That Shimakaze may have had that problem (although for both Shimakazes to be at the bottom looks like they both had bad days).

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Quick and support in one sentence, on a WG forum? You must be new here...

Support is only there to keep you spending money, you will get a nice copy pasta reply that's for sure :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[WGP2W]
Players
1,424 posts
9,973 battles
3 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

I'm not sure if that has happened today but the servers have not been the best today.

I've had several DCs and been lucky enough to get back into the game quite fast (one was in the middle of a game and the other was at the start).  I did check once back in-game and players on both teams confirmed that they've had problems today.

That Shimakaze may have had that problem (although for both Shimakazes to be at the bottom looks like they both had bad days).

Rising planes, moving in corner with CV and with planes circling around your ship... must be DC. :Smile_trollface:

Anyways,got answer from WG... they don't manually check for bots... you can report in game and thats... or to  quote:

"I'm sorry for your troubles. After reviewing your case, I have to inform you that we do not manually ban players for being AFK/using bot programs. This is done automatically by our system, which actively searches for players who are using such illegal methods of obtaining XP/Credits. You can rest assured that everything that needs to be done in this matter is handled by the system.

You can also always use the report system to speed up the time it takes for the player to receive the sanction that he deserves."

Now I can rest, because I clearly see how system is working... lmao...

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
8 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

You can rest assured that everything that needs to be done in this matter is handled by the system.

I trust this system at 200%, its almost at good as the chat ban system, top WG quality.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,079 posts
9,146 battles
Just now, Migulaitor said:

I trust this system at 200%, its almost at good as the chat ban system, top WG quality.

5 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Or as good as forum sometimes. :Smile_teethhappy:

@Boris_MNE I think somewhere in their forum rules it's said they don't want private messages to be published here. I'm such a spoilsport, I know, sorry. :Smile_hiding:

[ADRIA]
Players
4,268 posts
6,795 battles
13 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

Am I allowed to send support names for those whom I suspect that they are using bots?

All conversations with support are seen as "private", so there is no name censoring necessary.

If there is someone obviously botting - send support a ticket with description, replay, maybe some screenshots. Even the accounts statpages from something like wows-numbers or warships.today may be helpful.

This has actually been the only case where I've found the support to really be any kind of useful (I mean, direct bug / problem reports may be useful aswell, but there you always have the "we'll look into it, but no promises") - reported one like that, and "it" hasn't played a battle since, and that's quite a while by now.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,268 posts
6,795 battles
44 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Be careful with that, saw a post getting pretty much cleared out and closed for mentioning that chat ban system is somehow flawed :Smile_trollface: so don't go spreading around such lies, we don't need any of that!

(and to the mod checking this - I'm not discussing moderation, just informing fellow forum posters that they might be breaking the rules here)

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Be careful with that, saw a post getting pretty much cleared out and closed for mentioning that chat ban system is somehow flawed :Smile_trollface: so don't go spreading around such lies, we don't need any of that!

(and to the mod checking this - I'm not discussing moderation, just informing fellow forum posters that they might be breaking the rules here)

I really mean it, how can I be saying the chat ban system is bad if I say its even better than the bot ban system (wich is 200% trustworthy)?. You capitalist pigs with your fancy ironies and sarcasm. 

• Cool 1