Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KubusSc7

Can we please stop the T10 spam?

70 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
154 posts
7,052 battles

WG, please, change that damn matchmaking back to it's original+-2 for ALL ships. It is getting ridicolous. 70% of my T8 ships see T10s, 20% T9 and 10% T8. While it should be 33/33/33, this cannot be accomplished when T4 ships cannot see T6. T5-7 is a bracket and then the T8-10 is a bracket. This cnanot stand with more and more ships arriving. It is hard enough that you as a T8 are dependant on the skill of T10s but by now, 2 years into the game lifespan, a lot of really really really bad players have reached T10 simply because of time needed to get all the xp. And you cannot carry any T10 in your T8.

I am seriously getting sick of this. Please change it. No one, not a single person can defend this T10 spam of T8 ships. Who the hell cares about T4 ships not wanting to see T6 ships? The difference there is NOT as big as T8 to T10. Can we please think about the people actully wanting to enjoy this game playing WW2 ships and higher/medium tiers and stop catering to the lowest tiers who don't even make use of modules, equipment, turrets.

This T10 spam seriously makes me not wanting to play this game anymore. Why should I be forced to switch to T10 myself? I prefer to play T8 ships. They have the biggets selection of matchmaking and possible ships to encounter. And on T8 are the one of the last real ships ever build. I doN#t think anyone seriously prefers this MM and is happy with how things go.

• Cool 2

[XODUS]
Players
736 posts
4,185 battles

I thought OP was talking about a game i had the other week where there was 5 Minotaur's on both teams. (also three Neptunes) (i was one of the mino's)
The shell spam was glorious 

2 Minotaur's and a Neptune (my team) focusing a Conqueror was hilarious to see, the Conqueror was loosing about 2k HP a second or two and eventually had to hide after he had lost about 50k HP in under a minute. 
However it enabled me to sneak around a couple of times and killed both enemy Mino's and a Neptune and inflicted 40k damage to the other Neptune. 

We won but the amount of semi AP spam was glorious. 

Players
3,318 posts
5,762 battles
6 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

WG, please, change that damn matchmaking back to it's original+-2 for ALL ships. It is getting ridicolous. 70% of my T8 ships see T10s, 20% T9 and 10% T8.

So T10 should see... T11 and T12? and so forth?

7 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

Who the hell cares about T4 ships not wanting to see T6 ships?

Who the hell cares about T8 ships not wanting to see T10 ships? Oh you do...cause you are biased towards it cuz u play T8. gotcha.

8 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

Why should I be forced to switch to T10 myself? I prefer to play T8 ships.

What about the ppl that prefer to play T4 ships? Oh I found your answer:

9 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

and stop catering to the lowest tiers [...] Who the hell cares about T4 ships

Well, who the hell cares what you want?

10 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

This T10 spam seriously makes me not wanting to play this game anymore

Good Bye! Nobody gonna miss you - close the door on your way out plz :)

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
1,975 posts
8 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

"I doN#t think anyone seriously prefers this MM and is happy with how things go."

WG does! :Smile_trollface:

[IDDQD]
Players
1,741 posts
15,905 battles
16 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

a lot of really really really bad players have reached T10

so you cant beat those really really bad players in enemy team? Both teams have them. Even T10 cant save potatoe from sinking.

• Cool 1

Players
313 posts
2,770 battles
20 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

No one, not a single person can defend this T10 spam of T8 ships.

Speak for yourself dude, i dont mind being in t10 with t8. 

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
2 hours ago, KubusSc7 said:

WG, please, change that damn matchmaking back to it's original+-2 for ALL ships. It is getting ridicolous. 70% of my T8 ships see T10s, 20% T9 and 10% T8. While it should be 33/33/33, this cannot be accomplished when T4 ships cannot see T6. T5-7 is a bracket and then the T8-10 is a bracket. This cnanot stand with more and more ships arriving. It is hard enough that you as a T8 are dependant on the skill of T10s but by now, 2 years into the game lifespan, a lot of really really really bad players have reached T10 simply because of time needed to get all the xp. And you cannot carry any T10 in your T8.

I am seriously getting sick of this. Please change it. No one, not a single person can defend this T10 spam of T8 ships. Who the hell cares about T4 ships not wanting to see T6 ships? The difference there is NOT as big as T8 to T10. Can we please think about the people actully wanting to enjoy this game playing WW2 ships and higher/medium tiers and stop catering to the lowest tiers who don't even make use of modules, equipment, turrets.

This T10 spam seriously makes me not wanting to play this game anymore. Why should I be forced to switch to T10 myself? I prefer to play T8 ships. They have the biggets selection of matchmaking and possible ships to encounter. And on T8 are the one of the last real ships ever build. I doN#t think anyone seriously prefers this MM and is happy with how things go.

The only advice I can give is to stop playing the game untill Wargaming realises that tier based match making is counter productive to satisfied customers. Wargaming will only act if it hurts the income and as a customer stopping playing and paying is the only tools available for showing your dissatisfaction to Wargaming, the forum here is pretty much waste of time to use.

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,185 posts
6,766 battles

t8 are getting shafted and will get shafted as long as everyone can afford to play t10 without losing money, a.k.a. by just sticking a premium camo on the ship or buying premium acc. This will lead to more and more tier 10s, who then drag more and more t8s in their battles. If you have prem camo or prem acc you don't really need to go back to mid-tiers to grind credits to support your tier 10s, they support themselves.

That's it, more or less nothing to do with the fact that 4s can't meet 6s (and they really shouldn't be able to)

As for @SeeteufeI and @ForlornSailor mentioned tiers -> I've said it multiple times and will keep saying this -> artificial battle tiers 11 and 12 would solve a lot of problems

• battle tier 10 -> ships of tiers 8, 9 and 10
  • battle tier 11 -> ships of tiers 9 and 10
  • battle tier 12 -> ships of tier 10

This would relieve 8s immensely, as well as giving 9s a bit more chance at being top tier every now and then. That would follow up as more 7s pulled out of their infinite top tier games which would relieve 5s of their infinite bottom tier matches. Well, at least I think it would.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
1,764 posts
12,106 battles
3 hours ago, KubusSc7 said:

WG, please, change that damn matchmaking back to it's original+-2 for ALL ships. It is getting ridicolous. 70% of my T8 ships see T10s, 20% T9 and 10% T8. While it should be 33/33/33, this cannot be accomplished when T4 ships cannot see T6. T5-7 is a bracket and then the T8-10 is a bracket. This cnanot stand with more and more ships arriving. It is hard enough that you as a T8 are dependant on the skill of T10s but by now, 2 years into the game lifespan, a lot of really really really bad players have reached T10 simply because of time needed to get all the xp.

And you'll find a lot more terrible players at tier VIII cause people can just buy themselves a tier VIII ship without ever playing the game...

And you cannot carry any T10 in your T8.

If players are really that bad at tier 10 and you are better you should be able to carry them. If not, then maybe players aren't as bad?

I am seriously getting sick of this. Please change it. No one, not a single person can defend this T10 spam of T8 ships.

I can, it's a great source of XP when in my tier VIII an a tier VIII BB can still hurt my tier X cruisers.

Who the hell cares about T4 ships not wanting to see T6 ships?

The people who play T4 ships maybe?

The difference there is NOT as big as T8 to T10.

Disagree on this one.

Can we please think about the people actully wanting to enjoy this game playing WW2 ships and higher/medium tiers and stop catering to the lowest tiers who don't even make use of modules, equipment, turrets.

Source about your latest statement plz?

There you have it, the biggest selection of MM available. You don't like it, play other tiers.

Also, nobody is forcing you to play a tier X ship.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,933 battles

Every ones favorite number cruncher here

OK @KubusSc7

Where do you get theses figures from? I ask as they just dont run true

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

2 months ending 11/11/2017

Tier 8-10 ships were brought to battle 6,159,045

Of those  Tier 10 was 1,829,101

Tier 9 was  1,607,304

Tier 8 was 2,722.640

Tier 6 and  7  were brought out a whopping 7,767796 times.

So i am sorry please provide some proof... As a tier 8 ship can see tier 6-10 ships BUT Tier 10 ships make up only 12.4% of ships between tier 6-10 brought to battle.

As tier X ships can also be in games with only tier IX/Xships and games with only Tier X Ships only (OK tier X is rare). 

So Maybe just Maybe you see  1 or 2 tier X ships in lots of your battles but im sorry its no where close to your figures.

90% of your games you are bottom tier Sorry provide proof or that is just BULL

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
154 posts
7,052 battles
21 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

The only advice I can give is to stop playing the game untill Wargaming realises that tier based match making is counter productive to satisfied customers. Wargaming will only act if it hurts the income and as a customer stopping playing and paying is the only tools available for showing your dissatisfaction to Wargaming, the forum here is pretty much waste of time to use.

Yeah I see that by the responses...

19 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Every ones favorite number cruncher here

OK @KubusSc7

Where do you get theses figures from? I ask as they just dont run true

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

2 months ending 11/11/2017

Tier 8-10 ships were brought to battle 6,159,045

Tier 9 was  1,607,304

Tier 8 was 2,722.640

So i am sorry please provide some proof... As a tier 8 ship can see tier 6-10 ships BUT Tier 10 ships make up only 12.4% of ships between tier 6-10 brought to battle.

As tier X ships can also be in games with only tier IX/Xships and games with only Tier X Ships only (OK tier X is rare). 

So Maybe just Maybe you see  1 or 2 tier X ships in lots of your battles but im sorry its no where close to your figures.

90% of your games you are bottom tier Sorry provide proof or that is just BULL

Whatever statistics you are using, they have absolutely nothing to do with what I am saying.

I can tell you my daily matchmaking very easily. Today is another example: I played 8 T8 games, 6 were T10, 1 was T7, 1 was T8. This is every single day for me. Where is this bull? >.>

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,933 battles
2 minutes ago, KubusSc7 said:

Whatever statistics you are using, they have absolutely nothing to do with what I am saying.

I can tell you my daily matchmaking very easily. Today is another example: I played 8 T8 games, 6 were T10, 1 was T7, 1 was T8. This is every single day for me. Where is this bull? >.>

So you had 1 day that was an exception.. Its not the Norm.. And DD/BB can do very well in a tier X game.. CA/CL are the only ones that have big issues when bottom tier.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,102 posts
11,620 battles

Easy solution to OP's issue.

Go play T7, it's essentially a mini T10 and you'll get decent MM a lot of the time. Plenty of great ships, even some p2w ones if you're that way inclined.

You're welcome...

Players
3,547 posts
7,316 battles
3 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Go play T7, it's essentially a mini T10 and you'll get decent MM a lot of the time. Plenty of great ships, even some p2w ones if you're that way inclined.

You're welcome...

But there are no Yamatos at tier 7...

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,102 posts
11,620 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

But there are no Yamatos at tier 7...

lel just wait until Musashi arrives then :Smile-_tongue:

Meh T8 MM, I'm currently having an utterly horrific time trying to grind the NO but I shut up and accept my fate (mostly). 

Beta Tester
154 posts
7,052 battles
18 hours ago, T0byJug said:

So you had 1 day that was an exception.. Its not the Norm.. And DD/BB can do very well in a tier X game.. CA/CL are the only ones that have big issues when bottom tier.

*Edited It is EVERY SINGLE DAY *Edited Should I make a chart EXTRA for you with every single day? And when I show you 100 days with exactly this matchmaking...what will be your response? I am REALLY curious about that. >.>

18 hours ago, Negativvv said:

You're welcome...

I want to play T8 games...what is wrong with that? Dds are FINALLY stealthy. The biggest ships ever build are mostly in T8 except some single exceptions like Yamato and Iowa. I just want an equal matchmaking system like it was before WG changed the T4 MM. Why woN#t it be changed back? What is the reason to keep the MM broken like this?

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.
  • Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
29 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

I guess I have a lot of exceptions most of the days I play tier 8 too, which I rarely do lately because of this since it's utterly disgusting to stand.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,933 battles
18 hours ago, KubusSc7 said:

*Edited It is EVERY SINGLE DAY *Edited Should I make a chart EXTRA for you with every single day? And when I show you 100 days with exactly this matchmaking...what will be your response? I am REALLY curious about that. >.>

Look at the numbers IT CANT BE. And Yes  I can read. and I have numbers taken from the server to back up my comments. Tier X ships make up 12% of tier 6-10 ships brought to battle if you are seeing 70% tier X games its games with 1 or 2 tier X at the most a tier XIII can more than cope with that. *Edited If you want to be top tier all the time play tier X. Also remeber if the enemy have tier X so do you.

Tier 7 and 8 are some of the best tiers in the game. Unlike you I don't hide behind hidden stats GO look at mine tier 7 and 8 are my most played tiers.

and your 100 day chart! well if it cam back 90% games tier IX or X i would probably say you are falsifying the figures

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.
  • Cool 1

Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
4,233 battles

FYI I’ve been measuring the average tier of my games. Mostly because I’m rather stats obsessed. However at tier 8 the average tier I’ve measured is 9.1. (Where tier is the tier of the top tier in the game. So expectation is 9.0 for a tier 8 ship). 

So not really to bad at all. 

There is an issue though. Sometimes it’s not fair to see bottom tier ships - at any tier - to be only one or two. There really should be a system to ensure bottom tiers aren’t 2/12. 

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,933 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_noodle said:

FYI I’ve been measuring the average tier of my games. Mostly because I’m rather stats obsessed. However at tier 8 the average tier I’ve measured is 9.1. (Where tier is the tier of the top tier in the game. So expectation is 9.0 for a tier 8 ship). 

So not really to bad at all. 

There is an issue though. Sometimes it’s not fair to see bottom tier ships - at any tier - to be only one or two. There really should be a system to ensure bottom tiers aren’t 2/12

That i can agree with but when half or more of the team are tier 8 i see no issue

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
154 posts
7,052 battles
On 11/20/2017 at 10:10 PM, T0byJug said:

Look at the numbers IT CANT BE. And Yes  I can read. and I have numbers taken from the server to back up my comments. Tier X ships make up 12% of tier 6-10 ships brought to battle if you are seeing 70% tier X games its games with 1 or 2 tier X at the most a tier XIII can more than cope with that. Stop crying like a spoiled child. If you want to be top tier all the time play tier X. Also remeber if the enemy have tier X so do you.

Tier 7 and 8 are some of the best tiers in the game. Unlike you I don't hide behind hidden stats GO look at mine tier 7 and 8 are my most played tiers.

and your 100 day chart! well if it cam back 90% games tier IX or X i would probably say you are falsifying the figures

*Edited

Let me tell you something that is a fact, that is reality, that is a basic game mechanic. Are you ready?

When 1 T10 ship is in a game...that game has no T7 ships. It is a T10 game at that point.

Do you understand this? Do you comprehend this basic mechanic? There is only +-2 MM spread. So when there is a T7 ship...it can only see T5-T9 ships. T9 can see T7 at the lowest.

When I am in my T8 ship and see 1 T10 in the game...I won't see a single T7 ship in that game. When I see no T10 ships but 1 T9 ships, I will only see T7 ships as the lowest.

Do you understand this? T8 ships see 2 tiers lower ships the LEAST often in this game. T7 and T10 ships see 2 Tier lower ships the MOST often in this game.

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,933 battles
18 hours ago, KubusSc7 said:

Wow...seriously...how stupid are you? I am asking honestly. Did you make an IQ test? You should. There is something missing up there. Something is broken because you doesnt seem to be able to understand the most simple things.

Let me tell you something that is a fact, that is reality, that is a basic game mechanic. Are you ready?

When 1 T10 ship is in a game...that game has no T7 ships. It is a T10 game at that point.

Do you understand this? Do you comprehend this basic mechanic? There is only +-2 MM spread. So when there is a T7 ship...it can only see T5-T9 ships. T9 can see T7 at the lowest.

When I am in my T8 ship and see 1 T10 in the game...I won't see a single T7 ship in that game. When I see no T10 ships but 1 T9 ships, I will only see T7 ships as the lowest.

Do you understand this? T8 ships see 2 tiers lower ships the LEAST often in this game. T7 and T10 ships see 2 Tier lower ships the MOST often in this game.

Please prove that comment.. Because its Bull. The ships that see lower tier less are Tier 5 and 6. They see less because they have -1/+2 tier match making.

Tier 6 see lower tier Less why? Well tier 6 and 7 are the most prolific tiers in the game and as i said above tier 6 has -1/+2 MM

Your perception is all in your mind.

*Edited

The counter to your comment Tier 8 can see tier 6 and 7 those tiers make up  55.7% of the ships brought to battle that tier 8  can meet.. Add tier 8 to this. tier 6-8 ships make up 75% of ships  A tier 8 ship cam meet. To counter your argument if you have a tier 6 or 7 ship in your team (outside an fail div) you CANT see a tier 10 ship.. and as tier 6 and 7 make up 55% of the ships you can meet  and tier 10 only make up 12.4% the odds of one being in your team are HIGH.

Edit:    The counter to your comment Tier 8 can see tier 6 and 7 those tiers make up  36% of the ships brought to battle that tier 8  can meet.. Add tier 8 to this. tier 6-8 ships make up 65% of ships  A tier 8 ship can meet. To counter your argument if you have a tier 6 or 7 ship in your team (outside an fail div) you CANT see a tier 10 ship.. and as tier 6 and 7 make up 36% of the ships you can meet  and tier 10 only make up 18.8% the odds of one being in your team are HIGH.

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

[NWP]
Players
3,522 posts
5,859 battles
3 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Tier 9 was  1,607,304

Tier 8 was 2,722.640

Eh, just pointing out that u made a SERIOUS mistake there

T6 ships 1575558

T7 Ships 1945974

Which is a total of 3.521.532 for T6/7

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this