Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrusilovX

Server problems today?

8 comments in this topic

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

Earlier today I had a DC in the middle of a battle and was able to get back into the battle inside a minute.

I've just had a battle today and when the battle started I had a black screen and then was returned to the log on screen.  On return (immediately) I could see from the battle load screen that there were four or five others on our team who had no connected yet.  I did ask in chat if they had a DC and both teams had a number of players in that position.

So beware and get ready to reconnect.

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,419 battles

I have also had some issues. The site is really slow to load for me, and I've been booted from the game a couple of times now.

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,103 posts
11,660 battles

Glorious soviet fat hamster (guinea pig) is taking break today. Visiting his rodent babushka. Be patient capitalist pig-dogs!

russian-guineapa_450x300.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
7,309 posts
9,577 battles

Forum was slow and I had pretty massive server lag in two games (appeared to have effected all players considering what people said in all chat). After those two games however it went back to the usual. Maybe on of the hamsters had to take a nap.

[PMI]
Players
240 posts
124 battles

Been experiencing 150ms games lately, when the usual is 50ish. Noon games had no issues aside that odd latency.

[OCTO]
Players
639 posts
15,207 battles

Nope, not back to usual, IMHO.

I just stopped playing as I got lag in 2 out of 5 games and one full disconnect. :etc_swear:

Sign in to follow this