51 comments in this topic

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles

[W_I_G] We're International Gamers

ABOUT US:

We Started as just for fun Clan, previously known as [FUWG] Clan, We had zero intention to be competitive, but with announcement of Clanwars and the deny of CV we decided to give it a try, and what do you know, a bunch of noobs with no competitive experience managed to reach Typhoon league and be among top 16 clans. :cap_cool:

At some point during clanwars and when we were about to enter the typhoon league, WG support decided our clan tag is no longer funny thanks to increased amount of sad life trolls who kept reporting our clan Tag ;) , we were named RBS30 for short period of time "RenamedBYSupport30102017" and then the new clan TAG was born [W_I_G] We're International Gamers.

[W_I_G] We're International Gamers. We come from a nice mix of countries "Palestine, Romania, Serbia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Greece" and we are looking forward to add more countries to that list :)

WHAT DO WE OFFER:

Opportunity to be an exclusive member of this fine gentlemen private club :) We are cool and friendly or so they said :P You also get to enjoy all clan bonuses as we have them all unlocked, You also get a chance to play Clanwars and collect the rewards for it in the typhoon league. You also get to the right to use our famous and the only kind of insult we allow among each other which is "FU" and only if it means " Fu (character) (?), meaning "fortune", "good luck", "blessing" or "happiness" in Chinese. Fu (kana), a symbol in Japanese syllabaries. " according to google :Smile_teethhappy:

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR CLAN:

• Exceptionally very good and smart player ( around 54% win-rate give or take ).
  • Ability to talk and understand English as its our main clan language.
  • Ability to use Discord as its our main platform for communication.
  • Team player who care more about the team than him self.
  • Humble Enough to accept others point of views.
  • Active member with time for clanwars.
  • No hidden stats, people with hidden stats are not allowed to join.

• No history of being chat banned, if you get chat banned then you are a toxic person and this will result also in a ban from our clan!

• Not A salty person, we don't accept salty people, if you are salty may i recommend you to apply for Other clans, like OMNI, SCRUB and TOXIC.:Smile-_tongue:

1YzLroV.png

• Cool 1

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles

And Special Greetings with FU flavor :Smile_teethhappy: to my friends at ( TTT, OP, WGP2W/P2L, ALN, AAO, SCRUB, OMNI ).

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles

Now we are accepting noobs and lowered the required win rate to 54% win-rate give or take. :Smile_honoring:

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles
8 hours ago, Oxomoco said:

where should I send my CV? (curriculum vitae, not aicraft carrier) :D

I already have your cv, just apply in game :Smile_teethhappy:

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles
12 hours ago, Avius_Red said:

I just unlocked the T8 American BB N. Carolina and am looking for a clan

On 11/20/2017 at 0:39 PM, Mrmr123 said:

Active member with time for clanwars.

Sorry if i was not clear enough but this implies that you should already have unlocked a tier 10 ship for clanwar battles to join us.

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles
14 hours ago, Yukikazze said:

Hello, so is there an enter interview :) ? 

Yea few questions to understand your intentions :Smile_hiding:

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles

We are still looking for very special CA and DD players, one spot left :Smile_honoring:

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles
56 minutes ago, olie2468 said:

Hello, I am looking for an active clan to play ClanWars with. 

https://wows-numbers.com/player/519575552,olie2468/?

I play CA most, with my main CW ship being the DM

Hello, You are more than welcome to join us, we are looking for specialized players like you :) but there might be 3 days wait period to transfer between clans, not sure about this.

[W_I_G]
[W_I_G]
Players
164 posts
20,268 battles
26 minutes ago, Filipozzz said:

Hi, also interested, but my stats are somewhat mehh (IMO), but I'll let you decide.

Can play either CA or BB, though I prefer CA with my primary CW ship being Hindenburg

https://wows-numbers.com/player/526556157,Filipozzz/

PM was sent, thank you.