Players
1,063 posts
9,326 battles

Wondering what builds players are using on OR. I have so far:

PM

EM

Vigilance, SI

RL

I'm torn on whether to get BoS or CE. The reasoning for BoS being it helps to put out single fires that I don't want to use a DCP on. It would also let me squeeze in PT along with AR. I know a lot of players swear by CE on everything they use but so far I've avoided it on BBs because these are the ships that should be taking hits for their team. And besides, OR is right smack-dab in the tier bracket where CVs are most common so CE will often go to waste because of planes.

[EYLIG]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,791 posts
13,443 battles

You don't need RL on her. CE is far more superior, she has quite good concealment even when CVs are present. Apart from that Fire Prevention is the go to because of the whole Damage Controll-thing (hence SI is indeed a must-have). BoS works good as well, especially when combined with FP. So far I also enjoyed the combination PM+PT. AR definitely will be part of my build.

[BONI]
Players
1,063 posts
9,326 battles

My experience is I don't get firespammed much in OR, people seem to generally know how resistant it is. Then again, I do play in the late hours when the most of kids/working people have gone to sleep. So I feel FP may be overkill, so far 5 DCP charges have been enough for matches.

Sign in to follow this