You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZAMRAM

Alternative US Cruiser Line Expected Launch Date

8 comments in this topic

Question

[BLUMR]
Players
40 posts
8,023 battles

Hi, anybody knows approximately WHEN the alternative American Cruiser Line is to be expected to launch? +/- 1 month accuracte guess.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,387 posts
6,086 battles

Remember we showed some more ships recently... And in more advanced stage of development :fish_book:

In other words, Feb/March is unlikely to happen.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,173 posts
6,747 battles

30th November for PA DDs, give some 2-ish months after that for FR BBs, and then probably some month later... so probably late February to early March

[BLUMR]
Players
40 posts
8,023 battles

SO you mean that the American Alternative Cruiser line will be EVEN LATER than March?

Soon the Pan-Asian line, i understand, after that will be the French Battle ships?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,173 posts
6,747 battles
1 hour ago, Tuccy said:

Remember we showed some more ships recently... And in more advanced stage of development :fish_book:

In other words, Feb/March is unlikely to happen.

Must have been quite an early teaser then, if 4 months is not far enough away :cap_haloween:

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
164 posts
5,053 battles

I just bought the Baltimore, and have started the grind towards Des Moines. I believe there is no rush in grinding the Baltimore. There are several lines that are coming now. Pan-asian first, then the french BB's. I guess if we say within 6 months the american split will be here. As there are so many ship lines to grind, there is no rush.

Personally I am more interested in the Musashi and the Salem, as we know about the US cruiser split, but just not exactly when. But that is a totally different matter.