Sign in to follow this  
Allanagtig

Conqueror nerfed? Must be a joke

4 comments in this topic

[HAWKS]
Players
60 posts
3,946 battles

ok ok, why is this ship still so overpowered? doing more than 10k volleys of HE on every salvo + 2-3 fires. Com on wargaming. Its not even fun to play tier X after this ship was introduced. It has the best camo, best dpm, the best heal! good manouvreability etc. 

SERIOUSLY?

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

And comparable WR to Yamato and less kills/battle than Montana...

If more less experienced players get her, we will see if she needs some finetuning.

[CHAOS]
Players
2,359 posts
10,784 battles
On 19.11.2017 at 10:15 PM, ColonelPete said:

And comparable WR to Yamato and less kills/battle than Montana...

If more less experienced players get her, we will see if she needs some finetuning.

Agreed, but should stuff really be balanced around bad players?

All major E-spots games have one thing in common: They balance their games around the top skilled playerbase.

And yes, the average potato will drop the Conqueror stats, seeing that they even manage to have less than 50% winrate with Minotaur... i mean... the Minotaur.... The best winrate farming T10 cruiser ingame atm....

I think a meta should always be balanced around the skilled playerbase, otherwise you will always have a broken competetive meta.

Even if the potato player base will reach that ship and drop the average stats, do you really thing the current clan war meta will shift away from Conqueror?

Dont get me wrong, unless many i dont think that this ship is OP, i just think its too easy to play. Low effort = High reward.

Thats what is why this ship is broken, but not op.

There is no real point in playing any other T10 BB in competetive mode - becasue why should you make your own game more difficult by choosing a more situational BB, if you can get the same result with an easier, more forgiving ship? And a competetive meta will always favor the best result giving things.

Good balancing should always try to avoid combining easy to play and high reward.

I really dont wanna see a forever boring Conqueror-only-meta in competetive play.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this