You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Annibale19ITA

why ?

46 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
18,574 battles

Ok....after 2 years that i play this game ,i can assure to all,also to who has not seen what this game really is,that this is not a normal game.

Why by more then one year me and my brother,when in game ,have to suffer,almost all the games,points reduction,fake shots,incredible damages at the first enemy shot,

ships almost destroyed which never sink.....but obviously when another player shoots they do.......carriers  at 90 percent of the games on us...inxisting ...and more.

I could add that.....the only 2 italian ships added to the available ships in the game ,are not present in any three,also if we italians had one of the best navy.

But it's not sufficient,because the developers,in more,thought well to destroy the real power of those 2 ships,one example?  The BB Giulio Cesare,which was very

advanced for that time,had the secondary able to shoot till 18.3 kms,but they thought to reduce at less.....LES !!!!! then any other poor BB existing or not.

I could also say that...anyone knows.....that one good performance the italians ships had for sure was...not only the fast speed but long rang cannons....but...

both ships were cutted about that,so that the result is......less then many others.If this  is game,somone would have to explain to me....all this !!!!

Also i would like to see in the next patches  something able to show to all, the single results,in damages, about any game ,cause i too often see,players who did less then me,

getting better positions in the game result,that is not right !!!!

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,535 posts
6,987 battles

Nice londoneese....

Now onto the point: If you can't adapt to the situation, that's your fault not the game's. Secondly, you have your biased opinion about italian ships because you are italian. Nothing more. This isn't a realistic game and was never meant to be. Also if you haven't noticed, the italian tree is coming relatively soon™ so stop crying. Why don't you make the ship models and implement them into the game? Oh and you want 18km secondaries? Well sure....how about less than 1% hit ratio for the guns? You have almost 11k coop battles and a sub par performance in PvP, if you can't adapt to a certain tier, then maybe you should play lower ones (even) more. You are just like those UK fanboys who were crying "HURR DURR UK had the greatest navy where are my BBs" a while ago.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
4 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

Ok....after 2 years that i play this game ,i can assure to all,also to who has not seen what this game really is,that this is not a normal game.

Why by more then one year me and my brother,when in game ,have to suffer,almost all the games,points reduction,fake shots,incredible damages at the first enemy shot,

ships almost destroyed which never sink.....but obviously when another player shoots they do.......carriers  at 90 percent of the games on us...inxisting ...and more.

Please elaborate. In a more understandable way.

4 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I could add that.....the only 2 italian ships added to the available ships in the game ,are not present in any three,also if we italians had one of the best navy.

But it's not sufficient,because the developers,in more,thought well to destroy the real power of those 2 ships,one example?  The BB Giulio Cesare,which was very

advanced for that time,had the secondary able to shoot till 18.3 kms,but they thought to reduce at less.....LES !!!!! then any other poor BB existing or not.

I could also say that...anyone knows.....that one good performance the italians ships had for sure was...not only the fast speed but long rang cannons....but...

both ships were cutted about that,so that the result is......less then many others.If this  is game,somone would have to explain to me....all this !!!!

In case you didn't notice: Every single ship in the game does not have its real life stats. What you describe for the Guilio Cesare applies for every one else as well. Example: The 155 mm calibre guns of the Yamato were able to shoot comparably accurate at about 27 km, yet in this game you can reach 10,6 km at most and the accuracy is meh if you don't want to spend 4 skill points on it and trade 50% of your secondaries for it. The main artillery was able to shoot even further but here, without spotter plane, you get to what ... about 25 km?

You know why? This is not a simulator but an arcade-like game and therefore WG can and should make "cuts" of real life stats so it is enjoyable for as many people as possible.

Regarding your problem that the Italian ships are not part of a tree... Yes, they are not because they are premium ships. The Warspite, Lo Yang, Anshan, Tirpitz and other ships had the same issue but that doesn't mean that there will never be an appropriate tech tree. RN BBs and KM BBs are already here and the Pan-Asia tree is soon to be released.

Players
4,689 posts
8,405 battles
20 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

The BB Giulio Cesare,which was very

12 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Oh and you want 18km secondaries? Well sure....how about less than 1% hit ratio for the guns?

To be fair: I dont think he is asking for 18km range on the secondaries. But to have more range then the other T5 BBs. So we are talking about 5km, maybe even 4,8km to beat König to make him happy?

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

2 points:

Try using english next time, if you dont care for typing, we wont care for reading.

L2P, ship is perfectly fine, maybe those 10k coop games are not making you any better?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,635 posts
2,838 battles

If you'd been complaining about the Duca D'Aosta being a weak ship, OP, then I might have conceded the point. But the Giulio Cesare? It's one of the best ships in the game, at its tier. It is both good and balanced; an excellent premium ship overall.

As for the range and other characteristics of the real ship, they don't really enter into it. This is an arcade game and not a simulator. Game balance must always trump historical accuracy, or the game would quickly become unplayable.

• Cool 2

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,887 posts
10,251 battles

*edited*

To the OP:
15k battles and you still haven't noticed that secondaries are all nerfed to be a small fraction of their IRL range.
kek

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to off-topic conflict.
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,447 posts
9,258 battles

I love posts, where people blaim the game and demand changes to be implemented because they have bad game results. Not about mm... or any other factor controlled by the game... but actual game results. Funny... sad, but funny.

[TTT]
Players
485 posts
10,997 battles

This is a pure style and grammar horror show.

As for the content I would not even comment anything.

PS: cannot wait to get my hands on the Abruzzi, even though she will be underperforming.

[ONE2]
Players
2,939 posts
17,630 battles

HEEY! You forgot Finland! :Smile-angry: We had at the least 1 or 2 boats too... :Smile_teethhappy:

boaty.jpg.d6a11ec69e511b9adf3d95fb6c583e8e.jpg

Edited by RAHJAILARI
  • Cool 2

Players
4,689 posts
8,405 battles

*edited* Also, arguening about the best navy is almost always biased with nationalist feelings and thus futile - its visible here.

On 11/20/2017 at 0:44 PM, RAHJAILARI said:

You forgot Finland! :Smile-angry: We had at the least 1 or 2 boats too

Actually... that pic would fit better ;) Its Väinämöinen, which had also a sister, the Ilmarinen.

1920px-V%C3%A4in%C3%A4m%C3%B6inen_1938.j

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to conflict inducing remarks.

[ONE2]
Players
2,939 posts
17,630 battles

@ForlornSailor Yeah, had those too.. Might actually be interesting to have something like that included perhaps in tier 4, kinda like a Cruiser-type vessel with huge guns - Like Graf Spee... Though the speed would be a horrible problem tho... Maybe it would work like a sort of a cross between G.Spee (big guns) and Katori (practically immobile but good range). AA and secondaries would be quite awesome for the size tho. Hehehe! :Smile_smile:

And the best part is,  that it would probably became every Finnish player's patriotic duty to buy one immediately, so I imagine they would sell quite a few too - A cunning plan!

Cunning.jpg.afb9bdaa184dbc4d43b66d95a3afef78.jpg

... Oh and this just came to me now (hours later - I am slow). This might actually be a feasible scenario in much the same way than current Italian premiums, because the Finnish Panzership was actually handed over to the Soviets, as war reparations. So they already got the blueprints too...:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,245 posts
843 battles
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

Guys, why do you take this @pzkpfwv1d serious? If you look at the other stuff he writes - its close to comedy or delusional at best. Also, arguening about the best navy is almost always biased with nationalist feelings and thus futile - its visible here.1920px-V%C3%A4in%C3%A4m%C3%B6inen_1938.j

Sorry. My trolldar is off.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

Guys, why do you take this @pzkpfwv1d serious?

I think it's a bot.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
5,293 posts
2,939 battles
17 hours ago, Exocet6951 said:

5th biggest and most powerful navy in the world at the start of the world, arguably tied with France, which was 4th.

I'd say ex aqueo. France had more tons. Italy more vessels. They were separated by such a narrow marging we could totally say their fleet were arguably the same size.

16 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

You might have had technically good ships but you were still not a first rank country

when your ships did come out to fight they either ran away or lost the battles hopelessly because the admirals that you chose to lead your fleets were not up to the job 

also, being the fifth most powerful fleet in WWII still made your fleet mediocre as there were only basically 6 major powers with fleets of capital ships 

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

United States of America 

Japan

France 

Italy

Turkey (Still had Goeben in commission)

Brazil (Mineas Gerais and Sao Paulo)

Argentina - also 2 

Spain - inactive but originally 3 

Germany - 4 which outclassed most of the italian ships 

I'd argue how that way or reasonning based on capital is stupid, but I'm much more curious to know onw which basis German capital ships outclassed most Italian ones.

Seriously. Italian destroyers were trash beyond measures. Probably the worst or close to the worst by the time.

But on European standards they had awesome cruisers and excellent battleships.

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,964 posts
10,737 battles
23 hours ago, Annibale19ITA said:

Also i would like to see in the next patches  something able to show to all, the single results,in damages, about any game ,cause i too often see,players who did less then me,

giphy.gif0mw1I8e.gif

• Cool 2

[POMF]
Players
129 posts
7,240 battles
On 19/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, Annibale19ITA said:

I didn't know the Italians didn't have spaces after commas and full stops. And I'm half Italian!

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
17 minutes ago, valoaa said:

I didn't know the Italians didn't have spaces after commas and full stops. And I'm half Italian!

You must have gotten the Grammar Fascio half. I feel for you. That post wasn't enjoyable to read. :Smile_honoring: