Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Scousemart

Containers (Useless Capt reserve slots)

12 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
5,562 battles

Hopefully I'm not posting something that has already been posted elsewhere:

Containers! Nice thing to have and to be able to choose what rewards to get.

However, what on earth has reserve spots for captains, anything to do with Camo's or Signals? I cannot count the number of times I've received 4 Reserve Spots for Commanders, when what I really want are Signals and Camo's! It is after all what I choose from the container! It's the same when choosing Consumables!

Currently, I have 83 reserve spots of which 79 are free! The bulk of them I have received as rewards from containers. I don't want them. I have enough spare spots. I am 110% sure I won't be filling them up with captains anytime in the near future. One can buy reserve spots for 100 Gold anyway (daylight robbery if you ask me), so WG, how about giving us the rewards we need and not the ones I don't need.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this or have a similar number of totally useless commander reserve spots!

• Cool 4

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,674 posts
5,558 battles

Id like to be able to sell of reserve slots. Since I equally have an absolute ton of them

• Cool 1

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,235 battles

I agree completely - have 159 reserve places of which 128 are free - and some are used by teddy bears?? - Not aware that you can sell them or would have done so. Free XP is far better

• Cool 1

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
6 minutes ago, triumphgt6 said:

teddy pedo bears

FIFY 

I also have tons of them, but at least they dont come in a SC, SC-> 20 reserves :cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
6,121 battles

I would be happy to sell the craptonn of reserve places i have for 1000 silver, or perhaps exchange them for port slots 50 reserve > 1 port slot :Smile_Default:

Edit: op you should rename the topic to idk "usless capt reserve slots" or something, i didt think it was about exess skipoer slots prior to reding it :Smile_honoring:

Edited by Major_Damage225

Players
13 posts
5,562 battles
58 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I would be happy to sell the craptonn of reserve places i have for 1000 silver, or perhaps exchange them for port slots 50 reserve > 1 port slot :Smile_Default:

Edit: op you should rename the topic to idk "usless capt reserve slots" or something, i didt think it was about exess skipoer slots prior to reding it :Smile_honoring:

Good idea. It was only because the reserve slots are obtained through containers. Have amended. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

Players
298 posts
7,634 battles

Well I have 114 captain reserve slots, though 82 of them have captains I will never use and cannot be bothered to get rid of as they are not taking up space as I have so much space. I also have 30 spare ports slots that are more than I need tbh, it would be nice to be able to sell them, as credits are much more needed at tier 8+.

• Cool 1

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,235 battles

Can't you sell port slots either? Just had a quick flick through my inventory and have all sorts of stuff in there - have more credits than I know what to do with so will keep them till times are hard!!

• Cool 1

Players
171 posts
2,602 battles

I agree - the commander reserve slots are pretty useless, It'd be nice to swap some of them for port slots.

• Cool 1

[XODUS]
Players
736 posts
4,175 battles

69 spare captain slots
i don't have time to grind up hundreds of captains (only 1 L19 on a Minotaur) 

i'd rather than port slots

Sign in to follow this