Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ironbaxter_

Quest system?

30 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
3,657 battles

Quest system is confusing and prbly the intention of it, so that ppl that are not are that HC players won't bother. Read watch videos and not rly interested to sor it out 

[PMI]
Players
2,407 posts
5,634 battles
13 minutes ago, ironbaxter_ said:

Quest system is confusing and prbly the intention of it, so that ppl that are not are that HC players won't bother. Read watch videos and not rly interested to sor it out 

Given your lack of interest in typing something decipherable, I highly doubt any guide would help you...

• Cool 10

[CATS]
Players
14,759 posts
10,885 battles

There is no quest system....

There are missions - these are easy to understand.

There are challenges - these are easy to understand.

There are campaigns - these are easy to understand.

Where lies your problem?

[SNUBS]
Players
1,275 posts
6,712 battles

NO NO NO this is world of warships not world of warcraft :D 

Players
4 posts
3,657 battles

Yes ofc people are blind. Only one who is reading this is HC fans. The quest system is confusing. Click on quest "Battle". You have no chance to pic your ship flags and so on. Its not natural for the normal people. As said maybe its the intention? It should be easy not shore to get guests started! And why would it be bad thing if quest system would be as easy as in wow? And maybe there is WWS guide somewhere?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,396 posts
8,764 battles
18 minutes ago, ironbaxter_ said:

HC fans

Hell yes

Spoiler

1db4244de0ded235c1115b4cdb50551e.jpeg

Only Husky-fans are smart enough to figure that out

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,787 posts
10,685 battles
14 minutes ago, ironbaxter_ said:

Yes ofc people are blind. Only one who is reading this is HC fans. The quest system is confusing. Click on quest "Battle". You have no chance to pic your ship flags and so on. Its not natural for the normal people. As said maybe its the intention? It should be easy not shore to get guests started! And why would it be bad thing if quest system would be as easy as in wow? And maybe there is WWS guide somewhere?

Wait. So it's not even missions or campaigns that get you confused - it's the fact that you need to equip/outfit your ship first and only then click the big red button "battle" to go into a battle?

And you label it as "quest system" for whatever reason?

And that's after you've actually done all that (well, at the very least the clicking "battle" part) well over three thousand times?

Just... what?

• Cool 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,454 posts
13,851 battles

So we've come to the point where even daily containers, missions and/or campaigns are too difficult for some people to understand.

I should be surprised. I really should.

But for some reason I'm not.

• Cool 7

[CATS]
Players
14,759 posts
10,885 battles
1 hour ago, ironbaxter_ said:

Who would have guessed that pressing the "battle" button sends you to battle... :Smile_amazed:

[DAVY]
Players
1,542 posts
9,023 battles

and after 3420 battles he decides to post on the forum about quests...

Players
1,753 posts
9,924 battles

So who else is going dungeon raiding later? Heard WG introduced a new raid boss called the Musashi. Suitable only for hard core players though.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,990 posts

I have to admit, with no possibility of even basic interaction with other NPSs* quest system is indeed broken as hell in this game...

*Non Playable Ships :Smile_trollface:

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,273 battles

Actually it is all very well, but I have certainly got a nice new ship and in my excitement pressed battle having forgotten to load up modules, flags, camo etc! Feel a complete prat at the time! And have done it more than once!!

Beta Tester
1,980 posts
2,160 battles
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎09 at 11:31 PM, ironbaxter_ said:

I assume you are talking about missions?

If you click on a mission description, an information window about that mission pops up. If you already have the correct ship selected, with all the flags and consumables you want, you can click directly on the battle  button from there. Otherwise you should exit the mission description window, go back to port, and select the ship and its equipment as usual. Once you have done this, you can just enter battle as normal - if you fulfil the requirements for ship type, tier and battle mode, your mission progress - if any - will be logged automatically.

Good luck!

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,136 posts
11,682 battles
21 hours ago, pra3y said:

So who else is going dungeon raiding later? Heard WG introduced a new raid boss called the Musashi. Suitable only for hard core players though.

Wasn't the Halloween thing a 'raid'?

Gorgon and Rasputin count don't they? 

:Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

Quest...of course.

Currently i'm doing the doing work at my job quest, which requires me dealing with a low level boss who is suffering from a god-complex and for a rather minor quest reward called salary.

Atm, doing a sidequest called fetching coffee for myself and smoking a cigarette (minor xp reward and stamina boost).

I'll keep ya updated...

• Cool 3

Players
1,753 posts
9,924 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

Wasn't the Halloween thing a 'raid'?

Gorgon and Rasputin count don't they? 

:Smile_child:

pffft that was last season's raid :Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

Talked with a few co-workers, we decided to raid the cantina quest area later, code name lunch break.

So far, we have two tanks, one damage dealer (me), a battle mage and a necromancer, we don't have a healer tho. :Smile_sad:

The level boss is a tough cookie and can summon an huge amount of filled pan cakes.

That's gonna be a tough one. Wish us luck.

Incase we don't survive this raid, was an honour! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[SNUBS]
Players
1,275 posts
6,712 battles
On 10-12-2017 at 10:55 AM, pra3y said:

Heard WG introduced a new raid boss called the Musashi

pff hogger is still the ultimate raidboss

• Cool 1

Players
1,354 posts
3,583 battles
12 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Atm, doing a sidequest called fetching coffee for myself and smoking a cigarette (minor xp reward and stamina boost).

You've gone for the 'smoker' sub-class?

I get it adds points to your 'Coolness', but isn't the detriment to your HP and the lower level cap too much of a trade-off?

...Having said that, I can't claim I've made the right choices in my build - my depression meter keeps filling up quicker since I chose the "focus on studies" over "go out with girls" option. My coolness is in the negatives!

[SCRUB]
Players
2,654 posts
9,504 battles

Reminds me of what I get on my side time and time again ... ops, co-op, randoms .......... it doesnt matter!

Yeah, I am talking about "THAT level":

8J1E8RC.jpg

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this