You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CryOfFearx

I just can't win.

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
136 battles

Hi!
So, i just want to vent right now, that's all. 
The image speaks for itself really, and i'm on a borderline depression, because of todays matches. (There's more lost matches besides the ones in the pic.) 
I don't know how to put it, but i know i f***ing suck, and i've done everything to combat that (guides, tuts, info.) but it seems that i actually just suck. :,) 

I'm just a mess atm, and anyone that could provide me with anything, would be greatly appreciated in this dire time. I'm generally most interested in BB's ('cause Yamato). Cruisers etc. seems boring to me. (Well, it might just be, that i suck at BB's, and should try out the others, but it's just not really me. It might be more fun for me, but it's not what i want.) 

also
how do i combat depression

Regards

i just can't win.png

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,414 posts
13,826 battles

Regardless of whether or not you're interested in classes other than BBs, you should play them even if it is just to see what strengths and weaknesses they have. And hey, maybe they're fun for you after all.

As Sun Tzu has written:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Don't get hung up on losing streaks. It happens to the best of us.

Beta Tester
1,341 posts
5,207 battles

Like El2aZeR said, try to branch out more. More variety in your port means you won't get bored quickly in a session and if you can't win in one specific ship having a bunch of ships means you can jsut play something else.

Also I tend to not play a specific ship if I get a streak of 3-4 bad games in a row. By that point I try to switch ships or simply log off and do something else and maybe get back later.

[CATS]
Players
14,699 posts
10,879 battles

You are inexperienced.

Play more, read more, then you get better.

And Sun Tzu  is indeed a good fall-back if you do not know what is going on.

Apart from that: I suggest to switch ships after three losses in a row at the latest. After five losses (at the latest) in a row, take a break of at least two hours or better wait for the next day.