Sign in to follow this  
Aufklarer_UK

[TIW] Thames Ironworks - Making warships great again :)

4 comments in this topic

[T_I_W]
Players
43 posts
9,016 battles

** New Spaces Available for active players who want to play some casual clan battles **

We are seeking players with a win rate above 52% and 2k battles who are active and want to take part in clan battles. We recently upgraded to 40 spaces and have a number of spots available. Our clan although casual and having no formal training sessions achieved Storm League last ranked season and probably could have made it to Typhoon if we had enough players who actively want to do ranked battles. If that sounds like something you'd like to do then send me an ingame message.

Do speak English?

Do you have a real job?

Do you like sailing digital ships around and left clicking your mouse?

Do you like fake german german propaganda officers and supremacy?

Do you like Tea, Biscuits and all things English?

If the answer is yes to the above you have just found your new home :)

We are a mature english speaking clan with most members coming from the UK. We regularly meet and play in the evenings from 2000hrs until late. We focus of fun and teamplay but casually amd therefore don't require you to attend training sessions ect. That said we are progressing nicely up the clan battle rankings and therefore we would prefer players who actively want to participate in this and all of the other things we do as a group (operations/seasonal events/random battle divisions) We are really keen on people who want to come online and chat in discord.

We are noob friendly and will go back to help you up through the tiers with Div battles. Aslong as you expect to have a good time and a bit of banter  you can't go wrong in Thames Ironworks.

Message either myself (Aufklarer_uk) or Koenigpanzer for an invite in game. Alternatively you can send an ingame application to the clan! Please drop a message here to give the thread a bump to the top of the list!

Happy hunting

Auf

Sign in to follow this