Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blixies

No rewad for the 4th mission os week one pan-asian marathon

4 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,859 posts
5,236 battles

Hello thar!

just a quick question about the new missions for pan-asian DDs.

So I managed to do the last mission of week one (or a least i think I did, I sure fulfilled all the criteria). The mission completely dissapeared from the Missions tab (that means it's done, right?)

but I did not receive the promised 5x resteless camo (or at least it didn't show in the tab where all the "signal additions" are shown, should it even be shown there?)

The main question I have:

is the part: "Once all missions are complete, win a Random battle to earn +100% XP boost for Pan-Asian destroyers in Random Battles, available from Nov. 30, 06:00 CET (UTC+1), ending Dec. 31, 06:00 CET (UTC+1). This can be repeated 15 times.  " shown anywhere?

I thought I would need to farm 15 victories before 30. nov, and for each one I would get +100% bonus I can use in the future for PA DDs.

Sorry guys, I'm highly confuss.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,371 posts
21 minutes ago, Blixies said:

I thought I would need to farm 15 victories before 30. nov,

imho the description is clear, the mission is available from Nov. 30, 06:00 CET (UTC+1) on, not before

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,859 posts
5,236 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

imho the description is clear, the mission is available from Nov. 30, 06:00 CET (UTC+1) on, not before

Well, you're right it kinda is.

I thought we have o unlock each of the 100% boosts prior to 30. nov. nad USE them from 30. nov to 31. dec.

Thanks.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,445 posts
15,697 battles

Also remember that next week there's a second week-long mission that will unlock another mission to be completed AFTER Nov 30th to get 129k commander XP.

Sign in to follow this