Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
I_AM_TOXIC_CRUISER_MAIN

Chatban system

8 comments in this topic

[PMI]
Players
2,350 posts
5,540 battles

And if they come to the forums now they will laugh even harder...

People, sometimes...

[TTT]
Players
406 posts
9,065 battles

Had my battle of the month in Hindenburg with 6 kills and 317k dmg done. Had been reported 4 times. Working as intended. ^^

PS: GK complained cruisers are OP.

Players
8 posts
3,624 battles

Feel for you man. Just had a chat ban for similar reasson's. A divison of three destroyers from the same clan. they only looked out for each other wouldn't split up to cover 2 out of 3 of the caps and generally rude to the rest of the team so I said they were being "selfish noobs" boom chat banned. despite the fact they were swearing at me and using insults yet I wan't being vulgar at all. sent in a ticket to apeal against it and was given this as  reply - 

"I would like to inform you that the ban you received was indeed because you were reported but not only because you were reported by a few players.

If a player gets a lot of reports, the system will take appropriate measures. Also please note that not every report will be taken in consideration, since some of the players could only abuse the system.

Unfortunately in your case there is nothing we can do about this ban. I understand that you are a player who respects our rules and you're not using any vulgarisms but vulgarisms aren't the only violation of our rules.".

sucks that 3 people can harras a single person and WG think thats appropriate behaviour and them calling me "Fa**ot, p*ssy and D*ckhead" is fine too but me calling them selfish gets me a ban? The system is so broken and they won't fix it even though it's so easy to do. Make it so if you report a person you can only use one report on that person per match that way instead of 3 people in a divison sending a total of 21 reports they could only do 3.

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,419 battles

Haven't had a chatban yet. Even though at time I really lay into someone for being an idiot. (usually an idiot calling someone more skilled something)

I am too tired... Added absolutely nothing to the discussion. You may report my post. Better not sleepless'n'post.

[IRQ]
Players
2,725 posts
6,638 battles
On 18/11/2017 at 0:26 AM, DerpHerpInAShip said:

I am not the most kind player

This is probably why you get chatbanned again and again. Probably not for a singular incident like the one you described here.

[ALONE]
Players
1,343 posts
10,803 battles

Edited. 

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks