Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Goosestepper

Racism in game

4 comments in this topic

[-FON-]
Players
2 posts
10,746 battles

So I don't see much racism in the game.. but it's been on the rise a lot recently.  One such case:

*Edited

I don't ever post here.. but is there anything that can be done?  The report function in game is pretty useless.

Edited by Nohe21
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming & Shaming

[HAERT]
Beta Tester
672 posts
4,807 battles

Although I disagree with WG's naming & shaming policy, you might want to blank out knobheads name else you'll get a metaphorical slapped wrist.

I have submitted similar by sending in a report complete with screenshots with the result that the offending scumball had his account suspended, however, that was way before the report system was changed to what it is now. Might be worth a try, nothing to lose. And before some others shout "its the internet, get used to it" or "grow a thicker skin" I applaud you for making a stand, no matter how small it may seem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke (allegedly)

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,111 posts
11,654 battles
9 hours ago, Kevbar said:

Although I disagree with WG's naming & shaming policy, you might want to blank out knobheads name else you'll get a metaphorical slapped wrist.

I have submitted similar by sending in a report complete with screenshots with the result that the offending scumball had his account suspended, however, that was way before the report system was changed to what it is now. Might be worth a try, nothing to lose. And before some others shout "its the internet, get used to it" or "grow a thicker skin" I applaud you for making a stand, no matter how small it may seem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke (allegedly)

I don't know about abusive text but I've reported offensive user names and WG have forced name changes on them which was nice...