Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Max_Kammerer

Impossible can be possible (...or never seen before)

16 comments in this topic

[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
252 posts
13,293 battles

Couple minutes I lost battle with Fiji, where almost whole team tried to pass channel in two brothers for capping enemy base - never seen before similar bunch *Edited :( They were slaughtered in minute and I tried to save our base without success... :(

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming & Shaming and disrespectful comments

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles

Yea some people. Unfortunately this counts as naming and shaming, and will no doubt be handled accordingly.

Next time, hide the names.

[WGP2W]
Players
1,419 posts
9,943 battles

OP, main problem here is that almost whole team decided to go channel, therefore I would say it is strategy.

My opinion? I think it can be good if enemy do not expect this (like now there are no CVs, not much people can spot that)

How to do: Tricky to pull of,  you need to be quick before they flank you with both sides but still slow enough to not meet whole enemy team at spawn still.
Disadvantages? If enemy see what you are doing, gg, you gonna be so hard torped.

At least you had funny game.

[CZWSM]
[CZWSM]
Players
252 posts
13,293 battles

They were spotted immediately... but continuied in mass suicide as lemmings jumping from cliff to North Sea :(. Today is horror, no more taste for similar teams...

[CATS]
Players
14,657 posts
10,873 battles
4 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

OP, main problem here is that almost whole team decided to go channel, therefore I would say it is strategy.

My opinion? I think it can be good if enemy do not expect this (like now there are no CVs, not much people can spot that)

How to do: Tricky to pull of,  you need to be quick before they flank you with both sides but still slow enough to not meet whole enemy team at spawn still.
Disadvantages? If enemy see what you are doing, gg, you gonna be so hard torped.

At least you had funny game.

This can only work when the enemy is completly incompetent AND you are lucky. Basicly once in a blue moon. That is NOT a realistic stategy.

• Cool 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,367 posts

Half the time on this map there is always one idiot who takes to the centre channel at kick off despite warnings etc. You just got a team where unluckily you got about 6 or 7 of them at once. :Smile_smile:

The funny thing is, on your screenshot the enemy had one as well.....he must have crapped himself when he saw that lot coming towards him. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,134 posts
5,893 battles

And I thought that I've already seen everything :Smile_trollface:

[BYOB]
Players
3,070 posts
11,021 battles
58 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

The funny thing is, on your screenshot the enemy had one as well.....he must have crapped himself when he saw that lot coming towards him. 

Nope, the way that Furutaka is positioned looks like he was waiting for a dumbo to go middle. Probably experienced it with bots before and thought he could use his C hull to good effect.

But he did get a brown pants moment for sure.

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,085 posts
14,012 battles

An entire team of randoms all doing something stupid all at once is perfectly normal and natural. The impossible would have been to carry that team regardless.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,367 posts
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

Nope, the way that Furutaka is positioned looks like he was waiting for a dumbo to go middle. Probably experienced it with bots before and thought he could use his C hull to good effect.

But he did get a brown pants moment for sure.

Nope...just looked him up....definitely also a dumbo middle runner :Smile_smile: 

Beta Tester
3,901 posts
13,819 battles

Typical potato check on "Two Brothers"?

Type in chat: "let's all go through the channel" and watch which ships change course to do so. Those are the potatoes... :cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles
25 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Typical potato check on "Two Brothers"?

Type in chat: "let's all go through the channel" and watch which ships change course to do so. Those are the potatoes... :cap_haloween:

No. Type "don't go middle" and you will see people do just that. Those are the real potatoes.

• Cool 1

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
11,993 battles

When I was playing Atlanta more often the middle ground was a possibility but that is because the Atlanta has short range guns but can do significant damage at close range before she mostly dies, but did get a few battles where she killed battleships and survived